jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get my boyfriend back after 3 months?

1. Caitlyn Lawrence profile image56
    Caitlyn Lawrenceposted 7 years ago

How do I get my boyfriend back after 3 months?

Essy, My ex boyfriend got along so well, we never fought until about the 7 month mark when his very jealous ex girlfriend started making rumours about us, neither of us believed them but it always caused tension between us. We always go over the fights. Another rumour came out that I cheated on him, it's not true at all, he believed it and ended up breaking up with me because of it. It's been three months, in the first few weeks i begged him to take me back. We've hungout once since we broke up, it went really well. We don't talk that much now, but I miss him like crazy. How do I get him back?

2. profile image53
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

why take him back if he let rumors that unconfirmed make him insecured
    ?

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

His insecurity probably led him to break up with you. Very few men or women want a partner to beg and grovel for them. Pretty soon it becomes a nuisance. Move on, find someone who is not as insecure and earn his love by making him earn yours in return. Being respectful towards one another is a good start as being frank with each other is too.

4. frankluv profile image53
    frankluvposted 4 years ago

My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr DR ALEX, You are truly talented and gifted. Email:  solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email him now if you need his help
    solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com

working