jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I have a frend name Shivani I love her very much. But she can't belive in love.

1. masterminddebu profile image54
    masterminddebuposted 7 years ago

I have a frend name Shivani I love her very much. But she can't belive in love. Now wht cn i do?

the girl also know tha i love her very much. what cn i do to prove her that i love her trully from heart ???

2. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Keep the friendship it will show her love.

3. profile image50
    Mac083posted 7 years ago

Maybe dear its one sided love, let me tell you solution first of all express your feeling to her, if she refuse then ask her for simple friendship. Try to show her every time that you are best and can do anything for her, she will definitely admire it and falling in love with you soon. I hope it will work.

4. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

ask about her past.she may had been abused or something and she has sore feelings about true love.im confused about true love myself.

5. tjhooper profile image75
    tjhooperposted 7 years ago

Keep on loving her the way you do. The best kind of love is shown through example, not through words. Not all love is the same and she will recognize that if you show it

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

start seeing other women, if she gets jealous, you may have a chance if she doesn't, forget her, she doesn't want you, but under no circumstances let her dangle you on a piece of string.

7. jite profile image39
    jiteposted 7 years ago

Love does not need to prove,It is not a formula,which you can prove or derived.Love is feelings.Just love her as the things are going on,I hope she will understand.

8. lostohanababy profile image57
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

Maybe she is unsure how she feels and not ready to tell you how she feels or maybe she needs more time to know you, before she can commit to a life with you.  Just talk with her, about different things!

working