cn i consider my egyptian BF serious though he has a lot of girl chatmates?

1. profile image45
    joel_27mayposted 7 years ago

cn i consider my egyptian BF serious though he has a lot of girl chatmates?

im worried coz he might consider me also as FUn, same with his mates at chat. can i trust him? consider our cultural diferrences, im filipina, im really hesitant to give my full love and trust with him. He's always late in our dates, waiting for 1-2 hours really. one of his reason he got slept. so please advice me, what should i do... knowing HE IS EGYPTIAN huh.

2. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I know very little about Egyptian culture, but I think a lot has to do with what kind of feel you get from him. It sounds like his lateness is pretty consistent, and barring any misunderstandings about time zones this sounds pretty inconsiderate to me, but what you know about him may dictate different reasons. Does he talk about these female chat mates a lot, and if so does it seem like they're "more than friends"? Has he made it clear to you that he wants a serious, dedicated relationship? Has he specified that the other chat mates are only platonic friends? I met my husband online, and each of us gets along much better with the opposite sex so we each had quite a few people we talked to, and while we were apart we were both pretty insecure about this. However, time and consistency finally waylaid my fears, as it did his, and eventually the relationship became in-person and we ended up marrying. Insecurity is a natural thing, whether there are grounds for it or not, but it is an excellent indicator when there might be situations that we should look closer at and really decide what our feelings are on them.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If your in an inter-country internet relationship only and haven't actually met eachother,  and the 'dates' you're talking about are only online, I wouldn't trust your instincts and wouldn't think too seriously about the relationship, no matter what sweet words he says - he is regularly late for your 'dates' and finds it fun to chat to other women online - which is probably what he's doing when you're waiting around for him.

working