jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When do you know you're a BOOTY CALL?

1. Tranita profile image60
    Tranitaposted 7 years ago

When do you know you're a BOOTY CALL?

Men and women can be considered booty calls. But what makes them really a "BOOTY CALL?"  Lol is there a booty call handbook or something? j/k

2. Emissionguy profile image84
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

When the other person gaurds his/her phone and its always locked. When the other person never answers their phone. When you ask what are we doing next weekend and the answer is " I don't know, don't make any plans for me."

3. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Cash on you pillow! Seriously, if every time you have a date it involves sex.... yeah, you're a booty call!

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Usually, a women receives a booty call when a guy they are/were involved with hasn't been in touch recently, and then randomly SMS messages with sexual intentions (If he's braver than this he will actually call and try to proposition the women).  Usually the contact is at an unconventional time and requests your immediate (sexual) company. More often then not he's been drinking....At least that's the way I've seen it happen!  It doesn't mean you've done anything wrong - the caller is being selfish.

5. slock62 profile image75
    slock62posted 7 years ago

Does he take you out on dates?
    Have you met his family and friends?
    does he bring you little gifts flowers, etc.?
    is he respectful of your feelings?
    do you talk about each others lives and dreams (not sex dreams)?
    Is he on time for dates or visits?
    does he ever do a no show with out calling?
    does he go a long time without calling?
    does he show up unexpectedly and expect you to supply his need?
    If he does more than 2 or 3 of these things its a good bet you are what you suspect.
    I think you probably already know the answer to this question or it wouldn't have occured to you to ask.
    lose the loser...

working