jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should a woman be scorned for having more than one partner?

1. Zenith of Emotion profile image56
    Zenith of Emotionposted 7 years ago

Should a woman be scorned for having more than one partner?

As I mentioned in one of my most recent hubs ( http://hubpages.com/hub/Relationships-Money-and-More ), there is a female friend of mine that is in a relationship with three males. All the males are aware of the situation, and all members are happy.

Should she be scorned as she has been? Or should be left to be happy?

2. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

If all three guys are happy to getting some than getting none then why is she being scorned. Because the other guys not getting any wish they had NSA sex that's why. Or is she being scorned by the woman? If so then yeah, because the she is bringing down the price of poontang down by giving it away. Pimpin' ain't easy!

3. Zenith of Emotion profile image56
    Zenith of Emotionposted 7 years ago

ptosis,

In response to your question - two of the males AND the female are virgin and plan on staying that way for a while - but all of them are quite happy together.

All of them are legal adults, but the youngest just turned eighteen on the eighth - the others have been eighteen or nineteen for a while.

4. Ben Evans profile image72
    Ben Evansposted 7 years ago

How does this person know that the others are happy?  That is an assumption.

What is her purpose of having a relationship with more than one person?  Why even have a relationship at all?  Just be with the person who you want for the day.

There are many people in this arrangement that will be hurt in the future.  A relationship means responsibility towards the person in the relationship.  Now if this is an actual relationship, I would call this communal living.   Well that is not my cup of tea.  She can do what she wants.

Now society will scorn her.    Is that fair? It is the way society is.

Personally I would let her do her own thing but she would forever be in the "I would never want to be with her catagory."  She has to  rationalize to make this ok.   

So my question is why not just do what she wants and not have relationship.  Enjoy what she is doing until she is ready.  A relationship is by definition commitment.  No one said she needs to be in relationship.  3 relationships is farse.  This is just multiple casual what ever you want to call it.  That is fine and a lot of people do that.  Just call it friends with benefits.......Whatever, but it is not a relationship.

working