jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you having more success on Hubpages or Squidoo?

1. slappywalker profile image98
    slappywalkerposted 6 years ago

Are you having more success on Hubpages or Squidoo?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

HubPages, by far. (but then, I am not writing on Squidoo).

3. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I wrote for Squidoo sometime back. I feel HubPages flairs better than Squidoo in term of earning and traffic. Also, not to forget that hubs get indexed by search engines faster than lens.

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I'm doing great with both sites.  It sure beats having a day job.

5. MoiraCrochets profile image82
    MoiraCrochetsposted 6 years ago

I wrote for Squidoo and I like Hubpages better. Their ranking system makes it difficult for niche articles to make money.

6. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Squidoo is more powerful as far as page rank and visitors for good articles

7. Gail Meyers profile image87
    Gail Meyersposted 6 years ago

I started at Squidoo then moved to HubPages.  I have not done a whole lot with either one, just maybe a dozen articles.  In my experience Squidoo ranks well.

8. sagebrush_mama profile image68
    sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago

Right now, I'm doing better with Squidoo...my hubs get a little life every month or two, and then drop out of sight, again.

9. profile image0
    Go Writerposted 6 years ago

I like both. It depends on what I'm promoting. Squidoo has modules and features I can use to promote certain types of products. Their iTunes model makes it easy to promote music.

Hubpages is well set up for exposure. Every new hub that's created gets initial visibility from the Hubpages feed on the homepage. Plus, forums are active. Questions get answered.

The interactivity in Hubpages is more prevalent. So it's a great way to get some initial traffic while you're working on ranking.

If you can find a way to optimize the use of both Hubpages and Squidoo together, you might find a winning formula that works.