jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

will JOHN ever call me again. r come to see me

1. profile image46
    lsmith0271posted 7 years ago

will JOHN ever call me again. r come to see me

i used to see this guy. just want to know if he will ever come back in my life

2. LindsayRose123 profile image56
    LindsayRose123posted 7 years ago

maybe. You could meet him when you least exspect it,

3. warrioRR profile image59
    warrioRRposted 7 years ago

Hope for the Best
    every thing will be fine

4. profile image43
    sadaafposted 7 years ago

“I recently found out the man I’ve been sleeping with was sleeping with another woman. So I decided to go to his job when I knew he would be going home to ask him what was going on. When he saw me he cursed me out like a dog in the street told me to stay away from him and leave him alone. It was like he never had any feelings for me at all after 4 yrs. So I did what he asked me to do until a few days ago when I called his house to say Hi, he answered and told me to never call his house again. As far as I am concerned what we had is over and I need to move on but too many people have told me that this same man will contact me someday in the future. I actually don’t believe this. What reason would he have to do so after he plainly told me what he told me. Can somebody help me to understand this?”

5. profile image52
    meghancsmithnjposted 7 years ago

Move on.  Usually when you do the guy comes back. Men are hunters:  Don't call or email or communicate at all, that will only bug him! Find a hobby, friends, new job, anything to keep busy. If he wants you, he will contact you, but if you are already doubting it, move on.