jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How Can One Make Positive Use Of Anger?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Can One Make Positive Use Of Anger?

2. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Direct it at politicians, bureaucrats, banksters, and international corporation executives.

3. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 7 years ago

It's a great tool for exercise and it can be used to teach someone self-control because they later learn the consequences of their actions.

4. mussmuss profile image58
    mussmussposted 7 years ago

Definitely through sports! I also recommend any creative outlet such as artwork. Actually a good amount of songwriters claim extreme emotions such as rage and hurt are the driving force behind their best work.

5. nlhouser profile image59
    nlhouserposted 7 years ago

Anger is a negative emotion when used improperly. However, it can also be used in a positive manner by cleansing the mind of negative thoughts Become angry clears the head as long as it is not focused on an innocent person - focus instead on an object. I know a person one time whose therapist told her to throw glasses or something that would shatter angrily at a wall as their shattering sound would make her feel better. It did.

6. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

try make something who make you anger/hate turns into love and like..
    don't follow your emotion...it can ruin you.
    that's call positive...try to scream your anger to positive words...
    after sometimes you will get your feeling right..and you'll be the winner because you can conquer your ego..which called emotion...
    just try to be always positive feeling...in combine of positive mind and heart...good luck..

7. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I agree, with sport - or any excercise.

8. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

The anger can be useful when children are not paying attention towards their studies or doing something wrong like smoking, drinking and found taking drugs. The anger can be advantageous while scolding youngers to keep their rooms , places clean and tidy and anger is the best mediciine if used agaInst naughty people.

9. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

use your anger for something productive anger isnt a bad emtion you have to learn to deal with it as it comes its what you do out of anger that counts

10. Cheeky Girl profile image72
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

Make positive use of Anger by learning how to act on the stage or in theater. It's a great way to express your release, and get people to love you while doing it. And maybe get paid for it. Works for lots of people I know anyway! Or try a sport...

working