What's it like to be inlove?

1. I_Write profile image59
    I_Writeposted 7 years ago

What's it like to be inlove?

2. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image59
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

Love is a divine feeling and is hard to express in words....I could have posted you a video showing the real expressions of true love...but sadly can't do it....

3. KT Banks profile image60
    KT Banksposted 7 years ago

Being In Love goes through many phases. We've been married for over 23 years, and it just gets better as time goes by.

When you fall in love, it all encompassing. He or she is all you can think about. Your new relationship is really all you care about. The world feels like a better place, and you're just sure no one else has ever felt anything as strong as you feel. Every love song seems made just for you and your lover. You notice everything beautiful about the world. Flowers seem prettier, the sky seems more blue.

You're more aware of how you look, act, smell, shave -everything. And you Love the way your lover smells, all the time. You even feel like now you know why you were born, it feels like you've found the other half of yourself. You always have someone on Your side.

Two of my favorite things my Husband has told me are: When I call him and he is about to answer the phone, his heart still beats a little faster.
    And even though we were both very thin when we met, He told me that he has learned to appreciate curves on a woman. LOL (neither of us are as thin as we used to be)

The key we have found to staying in Love, is compromise. I could go on and on about this, but it's just supposed to help answer your question, not actually be a Hub. and it's probably different for different people, but this has been our experience.
    Best Wishes to You!

Closed to reply