jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's Love got to do with it?

1. Docmo profile image91
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

What's Love got to do with it?

2. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

It depends on if you are talking about pie or cake...............................

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I must admit, you made me smile. If the answer were so simple then we would not have Romeo and Juliet, Cleopatra, David and Bathsheba, Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor...you get the picture, at least for romantic love.

Compassion and love are synonymous. One cannot be pure and perfect without the other, hence one is tested on the synthesis of both together, again and again, until the two are merged and one no longer thinks of either concept. The person has become it.

It is the hardest test of it all, yes, including the comprehensive exams for higher degrees.

4. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

It has absolutely everything to do with it!

5. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Find it out yourself...Love is a gift from out of the blue. Until you experience "blue" then love won't find its way to you. Heard about the adage, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Some people are just not lucky enough to be "visited" by Love even for just once, before they pass away from this life.

6. always exploring profile image84
    always exploringposted 6 years ago

I bet Tina Turner could answer that question better than anyone....

7. michememe profile image78
    michememeposted 6 years ago

Love is a beautiful thing, however one should not be a fool when it comes to it. Love is a blessing and a  gift, when it's reciprocate.

Love may have something to with it, but it should not be the deciding factor. Love yourself first before loving someone else. This will ensure not ambiguous decisions are not made. At least I hope.