jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How Big Can A Man Be To Be Too Big For A Woman?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Big Can A Man Be To Be Too Big For A Woman?

2. kimkay profile image70
    kimkayposted 7 years ago

What exactly do you mean? Are you referring to carnal matters or in a more general sense where a man may be say 7 feet tall and his gal only 5 feet. You need to be get rid of the ambiguity in your questions otherwise you may get an answer you didn't expect smile

3. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Hi, kimkay.

I should be very grateful to have all those answers that come to your mind after reading that question. It's what I want. Just go ahead and post all those answers here for me to have.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

when I was at the U of London in the 70s, one of our colleges was very close to Soho, it was more convenient to go into the coffee shops in Soho than back to the main building at Bond Street.  Sorry, for those who don't know London, Soho is the red light district.  One of the favoured entrances by the working girls was, 'keep a girl?'  the answer was, 'I'm a student, I can't afford to keep myself'  everything was fun and we often would buy each other coffee, gangs of students and gangs of working girls together.  One of the things they'd say was. 'long and thin goes too far in, short and thick, does the trick,'  It seems that whilst a woman's anatomy is designed to carry a baby and give birth, it is not designed to accept anywhere near that size to put the baby there.