jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How Short Can A Woman Be To Be Too Short For A Man?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

How Short Can A Woman Be To Be Too Short For A Man?

Perhaps a height of 3 feet 6 inches may just be ideal for many guys out there?

2. wordsscriber profile image59
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

It depends on the preferences of the man.

3. TwO1FouR profile image60
    TwO1FouRposted 7 years ago

In my opinion, people should look at the soul of a person instead of their physical characteristics. So to answer your question.. A woman can never be too short.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I'm six foot one, so yes, about three foot six, would be about right.

5. Wendy Krick profile image71
    Wendy Krickposted 7 years ago

There is no too tall or too short.  It only matters what is in a persons heart. He could always lift her up to kiss her.

6. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I don't think there is such a thing smile...my husband's grandparents, for instance, were married for nearly 80 years...she was 4'10", and he was 7'2". Even at 100 years old he was still picking her up to kiss her...and they had a dozen kids...if it's the right person, you'll always find a way regardless of height.

7. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 7 years ago

I had a good chuckle at the 3'6" comment, but seriously I don't know many men who would say a particular woman is too short for them. Although supermodels tend to be 6 feet tall with long legs, most men would actually feel insecure being with a woman that tall, especially if they are shorter. I think most men would actually prefer a woman on the shorter side.