jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is love any way? (Everyone one thinks they seem to know what it is, nut the

1. leena.c. profile image60
    leena.c.posted 7 years ago

What is love any way? (Everyone one thinks they seem to know what it is, nut then why are all...

the answers different). Forget the mushy stuff, tell me people......What is love. Cold hard love. Down to the fact? ??? Riddle me this

2. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Love is when you can accept everything about a person, whether it is bad or good. Love is total understanding and acceptance. It does not have to be mushy. You can love your pet. It might go to the bathroom on the floor, but if you love it, you will clean it up and that's that. You do not through it out of the house. Same with family. They might do things you do not agree with, but you still love them.

3. mackyboy profile image50
    mackyboyposted 7 years ago

for me It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.

4. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

love is about working through everything together.being there when your partner needs you the most.love will find a way for you to deal with everything.love is about getting through the worst of things.

working