jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i am now very guilt . we are in Aus . i feel that i have to confess my sin to my

1. profile image43
    sriyajan1posted 7 years ago

i am now very guilt . we are in Aus . i feel that i have to confess my sin to my husband. But at...

the same moment if i think about my mom, sister i would not really do that. because once they know about me sure my mom will cry how her loving daughter born in her did this cheap thing . she is a cancer patient. I really know that if we make mistake we have to ask forgiveness to person to whom we did wrong. But in my case i cant. But i want to know if we keep some secret inside us and GOd which will affect all the loving people around us is that fair. or i have to confess and meet the consequence. Pls help me iam guilt iam really.... I could be normal having this in me. I am not grown up in t

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Tell him. It'll hurt. He'll hurt. But, in the end, everything will work out better because of it.

Trust your heart.

3. svencill profile image60
    svencillposted 7 years ago

Take it from someone who knows......telling your secrets is not always the best thing to do. It depends on what the secret is but if you feel it will make him see you differently don't tell him. I had someone tell me things I wish he hadn't and it did change everything- for the worse. Ask God for forgiveness and move on.

4. sofs profile image80
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I had answered your question earlier I think. You need help, your secret is crushing you, I can see. Please take a call,  if you think that your husband is mature enough to handle the situation , disclose it to him, get his forgiiveness, it will be hard at first but well worth doing it. Make sure that you have enough support from others as you are in a different country, my heart goes out to you. Take help from someone you have confidence in.  God is merciful and forgiving, so forgive yourself and do not revisit that thing again.

5. mdscoggins profile image83
    mdscogginsposted 7 years ago

If you begin with god and repent he will point you into the right direction of what to do. Pray for your husband as well that he is able to accept what you have to tell him and that he will forgive. God heals all. Nothing is impossible in his name..