jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do,1. if your spouse lost interest in sex? 2. If you couldn't per

1. R.Cochran profile image82
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

What would you do,1. if your spouse lost interest in sex? 2. If you couldn't perform in the bedroom?

If you are young or old this question can apply. If your spouse looses interest in sex, could be several reasons, child rearing, hormones, working to much.
    If you lost the ability to have sex, through disease, accident or other.
    Could you still have a stable relationship, could you fight your way through these obstacles?

2. Lost soul 999 profile image54
    Lost soul 999posted 7 years ago

I would imagine it could be stressed related or simple fact that they may have fallen out of love.. I have.

3. profile image44
    clairegoadposted 7 years ago

That was 2006.  My bf of 16 years was unable to get an erection.  Sex had been maybe once a month for years before that.  He packed up, moved to FL.  Two years later I followed him.  He still can't.  He "cares for " me, but doesn't love me...

I genuinely think that the physical act creates the hormones and the emotions of love.

I waited for 4 years.  Finally started flirting and having fun again.  (note: i just turned 50.. he is 6 years older) If he had communicated, instead of running away, maybe this would have been a different ending.

I've discovered polyamory. If I had this 8 years ago, this story would have had a very different ending.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Indeed, I am a fervent believer that a good relationship is based on so much more than sex.  If there were some things that suddenly hindered your relationship, there is that thing called communication as well as by any means necessary to hold on as well as maintain that which you have.  At the end of the day the question that lingers is...........How much do you want that which you have?  How important as well as relevant is this person to you and your life!  When you have answered these questions accordingly nothing will stop or interfere with you staying or leaving!  ciao

P.S.  Keyword ***Fight***......says as well as does so much

Vonda G. Nelson

Closed to reply

working