jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

ok i have a problem my girlfriend is talking to this boy named josh through a we

1. profile image46
    richie13posted 7 years ago

ok i have a problem my girlfriend is talking to this boy named josh through a webcam every...

single day. i asked about him and she said its this boy she knows from a long time since they were kids. she also txt him a lot and quite often cause when were talking on the phone she is texting him and laughing. when i ask her who is it she says josh. she also goes to the park every day and she doesnt do any sports and the boy josh is also at the park. i have never seen this guy before and i started hearing about him a two days ago and we have been dating for 2 yrs. i have a strong feeling that shes up to something with this guy. she is also on a webcam with him while were on the phone pleas

2. glenn wallace profile image74
    glenn wallaceposted 7 years ago

Sooooo, what's your question?

By the way, your girl is totally getting it on with Josh.

3. alphonsians93 profile image56
    alphonsians93posted 7 years ago

my observation on the situation that you shared, you better start discuss the matter with your girl. You should not hostile to your girl in dealing with the matter because it could complicate the condition. If she insist that the guy is just a friend and string attach then that answers to your problem.  You better tell her about your concerns that you are jealous, if she really loves she knows what to do.

4. pertibha321 profile image45
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

i would say the simple girl go and find another girl.She is gonna hurt you in future so better you go far from this relation soon.As much time you will stay in this relation you will keep feeling pain in your hurt.so just say goodbye

5. Erin Boggs1 profile image78
    Erin Boggs1posted 6 years ago

Texting is one thing, but webcamming and meetings at the park...that sounds like there is a love connection and it is skipping your circuits. This girl is probably cheating.

working