jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you found some of your old friends here in HP after having been out of touc

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Have you found some of your old friends here in HP after having been out of touch with them for...

a long time?

2. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I havnt found old friends on HP but I have  found some lovely new ones.However I have found old school friends on Facebook and Friends Reunited

3. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

I have not found any old friends here, but I think that would be awesome if it happened.  I do wish some of my friends would join, but none of them seem to have the same passion for writing that I do.
    I have gotten in touch with old friends on places like facebook though. It's like a class reunion on there for me.

4. sugz profile image74
    sugzposted 7 years ago

not yet.. but as the loveslove has said, i've found lots of new ones too..
    if any of my old friends are here, they'll know its me by the nickname smile maybe it was a hidden reason for me to use it, not sure lol

5. Motor leathers profile image56
    Motor leathersposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have found a friend, with whom we got dead-drunk during one bike festival in Dakota! It was 7 years ago, but we still remember it!

6. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

No......not found any of my lost friends here but have tried to bring in some here and made many more.....hubbers are cool and very well behaved here

working