jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

should a married women desire to be a stripper does she have an issue with low s

1. profile image47
    bobbbybobposted 7 years ago

should a married women desire to be a stripper does she have an issue with low self esteem

2. profile image0
    sherrilynn123posted 7 years ago

I would say it's possible..then their could always be numerous other reasons. I think sometimes it could depend on the circumstances.. of the marriage..Happiness,satisfaction,attention.etc

3. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 7 years ago

I always thought girls who want to be strippers are doing it because they are been tempted by the money, considering sex workers make a lot.

Look, if your husband is ok with it, then you can go do it, but I won't reccomand you or anybody to go work in the sex industry.

As for low self esteem, I don't think it got anything to do with that, I think it is all about the money.

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

There's always the possibility that she would just enjoy the job and thinks she can do well in it....I personally know several strippers, and all but one are happily married with kids. They are secure enough with their bodies to make a living off of it, and their husbands are secure enough to trust that stripping is just a job for them....like any other job, but pays much better than cashiering at Wal-Mart.

5. warrior princess profile image56
    warrior princessposted 7 years ago

Would she be happy if her husband also had this desire to strip for fun or money?

Not everyone at a strip club respects women. It creates trust issues in the marriage.

I don't think having that desire to strip is related to a low self esteem. IF ANYTHING ITS TOO MUCH SELF CONFIDENCE. No. A married woman should not strip for money nor should a married woman be a prostitute for money.