jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you discovered that you got married to a gay, what will you do?

1. bingskee profile image72
    bingskeeposted 8 years ago

If you discovered that you got married to a gay, what will you do?

Anyone can answer but I think this could best be answered by married women or women in relationships.

2. DARICANMAMI profile image54
    DARICANMAMIposted 8 years ago

GET OUT! WHY WOULD YOU DEAL WITH A LIE? IFI WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND MY MAN WAS GAY I WOULD HAVE NO REASON AT ALL TO STAY EVEN IF THERE WAS KIDS BETWEEN THE TWO OF US IT'S ALL ONE REALLY BIG LIE AND LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT TO LIVE A LIE... AND LOOK AT IT THIS WAY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE WHAT HE WANTS SO WHY WAIT AROUND AND SEE IF HE BECOMES STRAIGHT AGAIN IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SO MOVE ON AND FIND THAT STRAIGHT MAN OUT THERE FOR YOU AND HE CAN MOVE ON AND FIND LOVE TO.

3. kpinker2 profile image50
    kpinker2posted 8 years ago

Okay, first of all, GET OUT! He commited fraud in marrying you if he is really gay and there are charges and legal penalties that he will have to face if you file for divorice. Was there infidelity?

4. prziloczek profile image55
    prziloczekposted 8 years ago

Why do you all assume that the gay is a man? There are a lot of marriages which I can cite where a man has naively married a lesbian. She has then gone off into the wide blue yonder and left him, and, yes, children too, desolate. What do you do? Well, cry a bit and go to pieces really.
    But she is quite OK thank you developing her personality......

5. profile image57
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

Just walk away and take as much of his stuff as you can. lol well you tried to make it work, right? You cannot force someone to be in a relationship with you. The funny thing with love is that you can fall in love multiple times. So if it doesnt work with somene part way and continue seeking your happyness. Dont cry about it, they ruined the relationship not you.

working