jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Dear Married Women: Why Are You So Suspicious?

1. SuperBunny88 profile image59
    SuperBunny88posted 6 years ago

Dear Married Women: Why Are You So Suspicious?

So, over the holidays I got an odd e-mail from the spouse of someone I've worked with.  Apparently, she was rifling through old his e-mails (which are also answered by his Secretary), and she attacked me via e-mail.  I am just a student, and she threatened to come to the school and beat me up.  I'm not even sure for what exactly.  There's nothing at all even going on, and her husband isn't even attractive to most people.  Why do some women insist on being miserable and accuse every woman a man comes in contact with as a threat??  hmm

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5988632_f260.jpg

2. SuperBunny88 profile image59
    SuperBunny88posted 6 years ago

sorry, typo.  i meant "his old e-mails"*

3. aDayInMyLife1 profile image90
    aDayInMyLife1posted 6 years ago

Wow that's pretty crazy and shows great insecurity on her part. In my opinion your marriage represents trust, love and respect between two people and any issues should be kept between those two people. Temptation will always exist in the world. You must have faith and trust in your partner; if not it may be time to reevaluate things!

4. katielrose profile image60
    katielroseposted 6 years ago

Wow, sounds crazy. Of course, maybe she does have a reason to be jealous (just one that isn't related in any way to you). You never know what is going on in another person's marriage.

5. mathira profile image85
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

It shows her immaturity and lack of trust of her husband. if she really trusted her husband she will never feel suspicious of an e mail.Woman are basically suspicious by nature as she wants proof of her husband's  love in an emphatic manner.

6. prism3x profile image37
    prism3xposted 6 years ago

she sounds quite insecure and controlling!  Maybe she has cause to feel insecure in her particular situation.  But to threaten you is uncalled for.  She should be dealing with her husband and not somebody who happened to be an address in an email.

working