jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

once the love broke how to repair it?

1. musaso profile image54
    musasoposted 7 years ago

once the love broke how to repair it?

i am asking this because i was having my lover but she is gone we divorce but i still love her

2. Sassypoetic profile image60
    Sassypoeticposted 7 years ago

To answer that question, imagine two musical instruments, perhaps a piano and a guitar. If they are correctly tuned,either one can porduce beautiful solo music. Now just think if the instruments are played together.... It is similar with you and a prospective mate. You each must work hard to tune your personality traits as individuals. But my question is:  are you in tune with each other?  in other words are you compatible?

Learn to pay more attention to the secret person of the heart. Be modest and humble, freely admit your mistakes. It takes work to achieve a successful marriage. Many find it difficult to remain calm when they discuss hurt feeling. Now that you are divorced, it may take a little time to heal... However if she still loves you also, you may be able to face such problems and work out mutually acceptable solutions...

3. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 7 years ago

forget her, go out partying and spread a few wild oats before you find someone else.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

The first thing to do is stop with the "repair" thoughts.
    As Bonnie Raitt sang, "I can't make you love me if you don't".

The first step is to accept the other person wants to move on.
    The next step is to (remember) each of us selects our own friends, lovers, and spouses.
    Whatever happened between you came about because at one point in time you both said "Yes".
    This means YOU have the power to select a NEW person.

Since we have over 6 Billlion people walking the planet my guess is there is more than one woman who would find you to be exactly what they're looking for. I did a post on "Closure" you may want to skim through it when you're ready.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/breakupsandclosure

Best of luck!

working