jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How many times have you been in love?

1. santycheema profile image55
    santycheemaposted 7 years ago

How many times have you been in love?

2. devonna31 profile image57
    devonna31posted 7 years ago

I have been in love only once. Love is an opened emotion. You get out of it, what you put into it. I'm still in love with my first, and only love. I'm just not "in love" with him. I'm confident that I will fall "in love", again. Either you love a person or your never did to begin with. Great question. Keep up the good work. smile

3. Kamran100 profile image52
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

chad yar love noe... ahey das! yeh utey waley larki kon ay?. kafi soni ay..lol

4. ramyaprithvi profile image48
    ramyaprithviposted 7 years ago

In younger age when i am studing i had only crush but it cant be said love

Love comes when one mature and begins to understand the world

But now i am with my real Love ..........

5. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

The first time I seen my now fiance down the hallways of my high school, it was love at first sight. I told my friend I was going to marry him. Years later here I am, about to get married to him.

6. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

Love is a feeling which is emerged only once in life. But the trend is almost  changed now. We see the guys and girls keeping their connection alive with more than one person at a time. They even do not mind in doing so as it is absolutely fair in their own terms. They do not keep themselves tied with the relations for so long and try experimenting  life with girls just  for fun. At the end the guys are at loss and  they remain unsatisfied with their  life.

7. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 7 years ago

I have been love for only single time & enjoying.

8. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

I once thought it was two, but I know now it's just one

Real love is commonly confused with infatuation, lust, and fascination

9. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Twice.  Once with a high school boyfriend (as much in love as I could feel at 17-18) and then with my husband.  Married him at 19 and still going strong 40 years later.

10. yiasa profile image59
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

For this moment I'm in Loooooooooooooooooooove