jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why men are very sensitive when the topic we discuss is about trust?

1. profile image46
    yengirl1225posted 7 years ago

why men are very sensitive when the topic we discuss is about trust?

i have an online friend for how many years. i always noticed that he is sensitive about the trust between the friendship topic.
    the topic we discuss is how will you classify yourself being a friend:  a great depth longevity or short-lived and somewhat superficial friend? meaning a real or fake friend?
    but prior to this topic, i ask about his email-add problem. if its works now and can receive my e-mail message. his emotion burst up and he ask me if im making fun of him coz he dont receive any of my email. i told him that i try to search his problem and pay email tracking to found out the prob

2. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

This makes absolutely no sense at all.  Better yet, it doesn't even come close to making sense.  (I had to add that because the answer was too short).

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yep, I'm with Steve, this question is nonsense; the first part barely makes sense and stereotypes men, 'why are men...'  The second bit is just a rambling group of poorly/partly structured sentences and phrases.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

I'm gathering you are speaking of the male you are dealing with because not ALL men are like him.  Well call it like you see it dear.  Most of the time people are uncomftable with the things they do not do, respect or take into consideration when having to deal with others.  Cut your losses and leave him where ever you found him in cyber space.

working