jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what will you do when you're so mad with your spouse..misundertanding lots happe

1. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

what will you do when you're so mad with your spouse..misundertanding lots happen in long...

distance relation...

2. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 7 years ago

If you're talking to your spouse and the tension between the two of you escalates and there is nothing that you can do to make your spouse see your point of view, then I would stop any further talk because it is futile.

If he is so upset, then his feelings will cloud his rational judgement. And if you become upset too, then your feelings will cloud your rational thinking. So rather than push and push on both sides, it's better that one of you withdraws before the situation spirals out of control.

The time-out, gives both sides an opportunity to calm down and gather their thoughts and think more rationally.

After some time, once everything has calmed down, then you can attempt to open up a new discussion.

That is what I would do if faced with the situation you described.

3. evvy_09 profile image74
    evvy_09posted 7 years ago

I agree with richtwf. timeouts are a must when one or both get too upset. That way nobody says anything they dont mean

4. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Travel close and see if you can forgive her........that is if you still want to work it out with her

working