jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you tell a girl you love her?

1. breezygirl profile image60
    breezygirlposted 7 years ago

How do you tell a girl you love her?

2. Brummlin profile image54
    Brummlinposted 7 years ago

"No one could ever compare to you.  I can't imagine anything but us together.  I'm so grateful to have you in my life.  I can only hope to be nearly as good to you, as you are to me.  I love you." 

But that's if she's clear you are more than just a bit interested.  Might want to tone it down if it's the first time expressing anything close.

3. Jaroslaw A profile image58
    Jaroslaw Aposted 7 years ago

Just tell her how you feel about her. What do you feel inside of your heart? What makes her special? Why should she love you back?

If you are truly in love, words should come out naturally. There will be more like a poetry with a touch of emotions.

4. Ashok Bhuria profile image59
    Ashok Bhuriaposted 7 years ago

When i love a girl then i tell her , i like you and i love you .

5. jdomingo profile image59
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

"Hey babe...come here I have to tell you something important...aw c'mon just come over here it's really important.  There's this weirdo that's madly in love with you, you might want to run."

6. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

you can tell you love her, and keep showing in your each and every steps to her that you love her when you are with her that yuo are doing this and that things for her only etc.,

7. Cheeky Girl profile image73
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

Is it a case of a girl telling a girl or a guy telling a girl? I will assume the former. What is it about her that makes her special? Think of it. Make a note of the reason. Why do you have these feelings around her? Why HER? What makes her special? Is she the One? Does she seem like she will feel the same way for you? Is she okay with this? If you think she is, then tell her- you could do it slowly gently, or tell her out straight. Pick a right time and place. Does she give the vibe that she is into you also? If so, it will be a wee bit easier then for you. Is she your type? Are you her type? Are you guys a match? To be love - you both must know each other pretty well already. She must know what kind of person you are.

Just be very honest. Look in her eyes, that will tell you. Has she hinted to friends you both know? You could give the hint through a friend back to her. There's lots of ways to tell her. What does she like? what kind of things? Get her something she will definitely like, and pick the moment. Cards, chocolates, gifts, flowers - pendants, - you name it. Pick you gift. And go for it!

Feel the fear and do it anyway!