jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What attracted you to law of attraction concepts?

1. inspiredbydg profile image56
    inspiredbydgposted 7 years ago

What attracted you to law of attraction concepts?

What was the motivation or inspiration in discovering law of attraction knowledge?

2. Carol-King profile image61
    Carol-Kingposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your question Inspiredbydg, its an interesting one. I believe I was introduced to the law of attraction because I had reached a junction in my life. I was re-thinking how I was living, my career, my personal relationships and I had a lot of questions. Out of the blue my cousin sent me a copy of 'The Secret' because he had read it and as he said "he thought I might like it".

Turns out I more than liked it, I loved it and it started me on a journey of discovery that has lead me to leaving the career I was in for over 20 years, becoming a writer/coach and creating a whole new life for myself.

Simply put, the teaching of the law of attraction resonated with me and taught me that I could live a different life and most importantly I learned that I am in complete control of my life, I do not have to sit around watching random events happening to me, I can create what I want to experience and its great fun doing so.

3. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 7 years ago

I was visiting a friend I hadn't seen in about 25 yrs.  She had a copy of the film and turned me on to it.  Similar to "What the Bleep Do We Know" and "The Leap", also Deepak Chopra, Patanjali, et al.  Great stuff for modern collective consciousness.  Not new in concept but with modern science and technology, a way for mankind to understand how the universe works.  Some of the forums, though, are a bit scary when you read comments from people who think this is quackery.  They dismiss it the way Galileo was dismissed when he said the Earth revolved around the Sun.  (I think it was Galileo).
    The good news for me is that after embracing this concept for several years, every day, it has helped me understand people better and has allowed me to move myself forward, get off the treadmill.

4. joinphp profile image60
    joinphpposted 6 years ago

You always need to be better, Just feel it, believe it....and you realize it.