jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Very interested in hearing about other black women/white men dating online inter

1. Helga123 profile image57
    Helga123posted 7 years ago

Very interested in hearing about other black women/white men dating online interracially out there

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

What is so interesting or important about interracial dating, people are attracted to each other or they aren't, colour is irrelevant.

3. Helga123 profile image57
    Helga123posted 7 years ago

Mick,
    Actually I think there are variety of opinions about it _There is a lot of stuff on the Internet and this seems to be a new medium tha I want to hear about- Good sites , success stories and advice- What is your own online dating interest in interracial. Is it working?or do you hate it

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

like what you said Mick $ . we as man limit ourselves but we ALL get lonely and we all need some one. it a shame on man that race is always throw in our life by some self centers fools. for me ( and I know its not right) I would love to have sex with all races of women. but sex and an relationship are two different thing

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

I don't think interracial dating is a big deal anymore.
    We have tons of celebrities doing it and just about everyone knows of an interracial couple especially if they live near large metropolitan cities.
    Just as there are interracial dating sites there are also sites for dating women and men from other countries/cultures.

Interracial dating also includes blacks dating hispanics, whites dating asians, asians dating blacks, and all the other possible combinations.

When you look behind the big msytery curtain of race what you will find is everyone wants to be loved and adored for who  they are on the inside as well as who they are on the outside.

I've dated women of various races and the more experience someone has with dating outside of their race the more they are likely to stop putting people in boxes and start taking more of a view at looking at others as individuals. As long as you think in terms of your partner as being White, Black, Asian, or whatever instead of simply being the person you're in love with then race may be an issue for YOU.
    When I've dated women of other races it's not as though I referenced their race in every conversation.
    Eventually the novelty of race wears off and it becomes about the person inside.

You can have both great and horrible experiences dating any race. However it always comes back to the two people involved and the people they associate with.
    Race is never the issue. It's the attitude towards race that's the issue.

According to CNN interracial marriages are at all time high.
    http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-04/livi … =PM:LIVING

"Couples pushing racial boundaries have become commonplace in the U.S., a trend that is also noticeable in Hollywood and politics. President Obama is the product of a black father from Africa and a white mother from Kansas."

working