jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What age that first kiss?

1. blueanne profile image57
    blueanneposted 7 years ago

What age that first kiss?

I remember mine (age 5 years). He kissed me on the cheek during morning recess. It was my first year at school.....  sweet memory ...

2. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 7 years ago

All 5 year olds go through that stage of copying adults and not really knowing what is going on other than 'I like you...' peck.
    But a real kiss, one executed with passion, if not necessarily love, two weeks before my 15th birthday in 1963, when a 17 year old girl cornered me in the youth club gym and decided she would teach me what girls were about, I've never been shy since.

3. saddlerider1 profile image70
    saddlerider1posted 7 years ago

I was in grade 3 at the time and I had my eye on a fellow classmate her name is Wendy. I ran up to her in the cloak room where we hung our jackets and stole a quick kiss from her. It was very quickly, more like a peck. However I met her in High School and in the library between the bookshelves. She came up to me and said, do you remember when we were in grade 3 and you kissed me on the run. Well I want to show you my appreciation now for giving me my very first kiss. She threw her arms around me and drew me close and tight and kissed me so tenderly and deep, she left me with a wink and me sliding to the floor with a huge grin on my face. At that moment I knew what a kiss was and should feel like:0)

4. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

i was quite late 16 years old.
    but was OK coz i really enjoy my first kiss..followed by others sweet kissess from a person i love

5. chasemillis profile image69
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

If you count cheeks then I have no idea. But I'm saving my legit first kiss for my future wife

6. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Doris was a year older than my 9 years of age . Bigger than I , she forced herself on  an innocent younger boy.........Poor me!

working