jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you remember your first kiss? Was it as wonderful as you had dreamed it woul

1. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Do you remember your first kiss?  Was it as wonderful as you had dreamed it would be?

So-so, or a total FAIL.  Mine was kinda disappointing, to say the least.  How was yours?

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

No, I do not remember my first kiss....................

3. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Mine comes in as a total unexpected but enjoyable.

It is a wonderful thrill of excitement that injected into my veins when I first kissed her. This feeling is kinda amazing as it is not natural as what I normal do with my lips.

All I can say it is stunning but most enjoyable first kiss.

4. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Hi, Rosie.

Yes, I certainly do remember my first kiss ("French kiss," that is). I was 14 years old (I was a late bloomer by today's standards) and I shared that lovely moment with my 13-year-old next-door neighbor, Louise.

5. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

Yes, it indeed was... Movies help you a lot in making your first kiss special, I tell you...  smile

6. Docmo profile image91
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

My first 'romantic' kiss   is memorable because of the adrenaline, the unexpected teenage intimacy and the sheer thrill of the afterglow!  It was a 'moment' when we both were talking in hushed whispers, leaning towards each other, looked into each others eyes and then went for it. It was awkward at first with matters such as which way we lean, whether the eyes are closed or open, whether the chin gets cupped, the cheeks held or the neck touched. I will never forget the way it felt, despite all the uncertainty... So much so we did it again within seconds....

7. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 6 years ago

Mine was terrible. Hate who it was with and it was disappointing.

8. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

No unfortunately. I was drunk when I had my first kiss, it was some random guy who kissed me at a party. It was stupid.

9. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

It was exciting and kind of embarrassing. We ended up missing from turning our heads different ways. We laughed and said we'd try it again. That seems like a different lifetime!

10. Jonathan Janco profile image67
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

I was seventeen and it was with a married woman I worked with who was, shall we say, a bit damaged. And I believe she decided to kiss me that night because she knew I had never kissed a woman before. So, I guess I had dreamed it had been more wonderful than that.