jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'm 39 I met a younger guy 28 he kept pursueing me I ignored for a while then st

1. profile image46
    rascal03posted 7 years ago

I'm 39 I met a younger guy 28 he kept pursueing me I ignored for a while then statred talking to...

him we ended up having sex and he would text me just saying hi ect.I only ever texted him about 3 times he always texted first.I texted him one day asking if he had to still work that night his response was yep I wrote back Oh well to bad.Haven't heard from him what happened?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

He got tired of being ignored by you.  You've probably still got a chance with him, but you'll have to pay him more attention.

3. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

I guess he got what he needed from you after ignoring him long time.

4. Anamika S profile image59
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

It looks like he is not interested in you anymore. Guys are known to like girls who play hard to get and not those who are easily available. Keep a distance for some time, may be he would come back to you.

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

I don't understand the subquestion.  But, since you are 39, it is way past time to stop playing teen and twenties games.  You've got only a few more years, if they are not already past, where you can attract younger guys.  So get it while you can.

6. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

I know it's been a while sicne you posted this but chances are, he didn't just feel ignored, he felt like you were maybe asking him to go away.

A man will chase a woman but if he's making all the effort, he will eventually think she's not really interested in him and give up.

Next time you meet someone, try being more attentive and keep a certain amount of balance although I will warn you about dating younger guys...your maturity level has needs someone in their twenties cannot fill.

7. furnitureman profile image59
    furnituremanposted 7 years ago

Maybe, I should be the one to ask you what happened between now and 5 months ago when you posted this question. If this is a fresh question, say, just an hour ago, I would advice you investigate the matters closely and if you cannot find him anymore, just charge it to experience. Don't cry over spilt milk. After all, it was your fault for giving up your sexy body right away. Thanks and God bless.

working