If a guys loves you, does he show it during sex and how would you see it:?

1. profile image47
    Esther Annanposted 7 years ago

If a guys loves you, does he show it during sex and how would you see it:?

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Thats a hard one..I suppose it depends if its a lover or a husband  we are talking about.....

For me its the eyes..(the look) the way his eyes light up when he sees me..they sort of smile,the tender touches,in all the important little places !!(just where they are needed ),the tender meaningful kisses and if you are  lucky a massage following a  relaxing bath together...the cuddles ..oh those cuddles!! If your guy loves you then you will know it,you wont have to ask it will hit you on the head ..bang !! sheer heaven !!

Hope your guy lovesd you as much as mine loves me !!

3. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

That's a good answer to a tough question,

I have just answered a similar one from a guy about knowing when a girl is satisfied during or after making love.  He too just said Sex .... and I wonder if those that ask these questions know the difference ?

To me Sex is just the act of having intercourse with someone of the opposite sex, it maybe for mutual relief but it hardly compares with love making.

To put the word LOVE into lovemaking is to give yourself to the other person as they give themselves to you ... you don't necessarily see it but trust me you will feel it....

If you don't... well that was just Sex !!!