Ok so, there is this guy that i talked to . he and i were getting close but i sc

1. camey profile image54
    cameyposted 7 years ago

Ok so, there is this guy that i talked to . he and i were getting close but i screwed his freind...

. Now he  has a girlfriend but he still loves me what should i do ? How can i get him back ?

2. stanley3181 profile image58
    stanley3181posted 7 years ago

Camey, good things should never be released go go. Others will see the goodness and make good use of them. In your case, i would like to say you admit you messed up, at least you know it even if you choose to deny. I believe that you are really sorry for what you seem to have done to him and yourself but there is nothing you can do to change the past. If he was single i would have told you to be brave and approach hi. Now i am asking you to accept that he is taken and do not be the cause of a failure in his relationship, walk away and start afresh, this time be watchful and do not get carried away lest you screw yet another wrong person and miss whats really worthy your time. Give it up and move on. Do not try to get him back cause you are only going to hurt another woman and you remain weak in his eyes such that he will easily hurt you in future. If you are a focused serious person, let go and meet someone else. I wish you the best and please feel free to share the verdict with me.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

You probably can't-you betrayed him.  However, should you engineer a situation where he wants to get back at his "friend" that you did. . . . .

I think that you ought to do nothing though.

working