What are the beliefs and misnomers one sex has of the other? for instance: "Men

1. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

What are  the beliefs and misnomers one sex has of the other? for instance: "Men are not sensitive!"

I'm writing an article and i need some feedback. I need examples like "Blondes are dumb." or "Men are Dogs when it comes to attitudes towards sex and love!"

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3981715_f260.jpg

2. angel115707 profile image61
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

Me personally, think too many men live on autopilot, not really living life, they are half awake, half dead...not all of them, but when husbands go numb, or guys sit back and glue to the tube, and never go any where or do anything, I see so many perfectly capable men, settle for mediocrity and laziness...I don't want to say men are bad, but I do think 89% of them are not living as fully or happily as they could be if they only understood their own potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

I would like to add to what angel said by reiterating it, and applying it to women. I know a ton of women who are living a mediocre life they've settled for when they could have attained supreme happiness. It's sad to see someone spend the only life they'll ever get in a world of 'meh' when they could be living in a world of awesome.

That being said, as for your question, I hate stereotypes. Not all men are oafs, not all women are shopaholics, not all men are clueless without a woman, and not all women need someone to go to the washroom with them.

Closed to reply

working