jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Must love be so difficult?

1. JaeScribble profile image53
    JaeScribbleposted 7 years ago

Must love be so difficult?

It seems that my love in particular,  is extremely difficult, I have never been in so much trouble in my life, the one person in this world I can't live without is a victim of constant profiling and I get dragged into everything, since we met I have been locked up, beat up, and just plain harassed by police, I don't know if its the color of his skin, the way he dresses or how hw wears his hair, but its terrifying at times not to mention inconvenient, and has change my outlook on the law altogether. What am I to do?

2. Jo Deslaurier profile image71
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. The only suggestion I have is to consider moving to an area where you can both have a fresh start.

3. POWERS1205 profile image74
    POWERS1205posted 7 years ago

Pray and search your heart. If your doing it for the right reasons, don't stop for anyone.

4. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

One can love anybody. Some are just easier to love than others. Follow your heart.

5. JaeScribble profile image53
    JaeScribbleposted 7 years ago

Thank you all for you support, I have considered moving away, and I have struggled for 3 years now, unwilling to let him go. My life is with him, because without him I am miserable.

6. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

No, love need not be difficult at all. But most people prefer their partner to have a pulse, and that pickiness is just the first step on a slippery slope into expecting Mr. perfect or some fairy princess that's just not realistic.