jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do girls / women really play hard to get with people they're actually interested

1. kozmicbluej profile image58
    kozmicbluejposted 7 years ago

Do girls / women really play hard to get with people they're actually interested in?

If so, how do we know?

2. graveyard-rose profile image82
    graveyard-roseposted 7 years ago

Oh yeah, maybe little things (from looks or "accidental" brush up against u to big things!) Ive done it. We have ALL done! Girls may act oblivious sometimes. Trust me though. They arent! lol

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Sure, sometimes...I'm sure I'm not the only female here who has heard plenty of sweet words from all sorts of guys, and it can be really difficult to tell which ones really mean it. The ones who are just looking for a "quick lay" or maybe a friend with benefits won't go to the trouble to pursue someone who's playing hard to get, but the ones who really mean what they say will.

As for knowing whether it's hard-to-get or plain not interested...just keep trying and see what happens tongue. Personally, I started out as plain not interested when I met my husband, but he kept at it and, as I got to know him better, the interest flared up pretty quickly. Either way, persistence is key.

4. ladyjojo profile image59
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Well yes in a sense sometimes: I think that all women should play hard to get, i don't like the way women make themselves so cheap and common now. You must make some style and let the guy know you are not no fly by night. Also if he really likes/love you he would know that you are no cheapy little thing and will hang around.