What Are The Sure Signs From A Girl To Know That She Is Interested In You?

Jump to Last Post 1-34 of 34 discussions (34 posts)
  1. ngureco profile image79
    ngurecoposted 14 years ago

What Are The Sure Signs From A Girl To Know That She Is Interested In You?

2. profile image0
    shreekrishnaposted 14 years ago

she will try to keep ignore you ,

but she wanted that you talk first ,

or

she will try to spend more time with you without get known to you ,

when you go infront of them , she had a something different behaviour than a normal.

3. marisuewrites profile image58
    marisuewritesposted 14 years ago

Well, nowdays, she probably trips you and then beats you to the floor,   ok TEASING....

However, I do think that women are much more assertive with expressing themselves, so pay attention to body language:  standing close to you, looking into your eyes, exchanging glances, smiling more than usual, or even asking for your number. 

Hardly any one seems to play hard to get anymore, which frankly used to be a lot of fun...

If you're interested back...why not make the first move?  If she doesn't respond, that's a sure sign to move on.  I think honest expression of "I like you" behavior is appealing, as long as it doesn't come on too strong.

good luck...but be yourself and let her know you're interested...

4. gusripper profile image41
    gusripperposted 14 years ago

when you are not close she's looking desperatelly for you

5. seo_kid profile image57
    seo_kidposted 14 years ago

It's the eyes!  When the two of you look at each other don't turn away.  If she looked down, wait till she looks at you again.  That's the sign.

6. matryx profile image72
    matryxposted 14 years ago

Go with the feeling you have inside you right now. I don't know why but our body seems to know these things before our brains do.

Good advice though is to test the water and don't come on to strong.

Good Luck and I wish you all the happiness

7. PensAndPipettes profile image62
    PensAndPipettesposted 14 years ago

If a girl's interested in you but isn't sure you're interested in her, it can be less clear cut and she might seem to contradict herself. But over all...

1. She makes an effort to spend time with you. Alone.
    She's interested in what you have to say and takes the initiative to ask you questions about yourself, about what you're interested in, etc. She likes how you act in groups but she would rather find out who you really are.

2. Body language: brief invasions of the personal "bubble", touching you on the arm, messing with your hair, etc. When you sit together, do you sit close enough so that you could touch? Knees? Shoulders? And does she move away when you're this close? Because "just friends" usually try to maintain a "no misunderstanding" distance. If not, that's a good sign, unless you're trying to fit 10 people in a car or she's super laidback about personal space.

3. Reading between the lines
    Watch for her reaction when you say something that COULD somehow imply that you're interested too. Abnormal reactions include going completely still, suddenly taking interest in some object, suddenly playing with her hair or fixing her clothes, etc.

Everyone else has good answers too that could help a lot. Getting a second or third opinion really helps too. I just tried to give you the "shy girl" clues. big_smile

8. mushy_mai profile image60
    mushy_maiposted 14 years ago

How I view it, there are no signs guys could determine whether the girl is interested in them or not. Actions can often be misinterpreted especially when not accompanied by words or any explanation why they are doing it, it is when miscommunication occur. It is best to ask them directly, "Do you like me or not?" Simple as that.  If she said NO. Move on, life doesn't end there. Be specific of what you ask, if you want to get the specific answer. If you get the answer you would like to hear, good for you.

Same thing when we ask God in prayer what exactly we want. If He says No, He certainly knows what is best for us.

9. waynejohn profile image61
    waynejohnposted 14 years ago

I have nothing.  Clueless and quite confused.

10. Drew Breezzy profile image63
    Drew Breezzyposted 14 years ago

if you get the look if ya know what I mean

if shes wanting to talk to you, misses you etc

11. tae7m profile image53
    tae7mposted 14 years ago

us as girls are mostly shy around the guys we like. see women are more conservative when we like a guy. guy are out there with the teasing and hitting. for some girls its obviously when you talk to her she giggles or start to get quiet. some girl they are very protected of you. some girls like to be around you. some girls are like guys and they hit you and tease you. its mostly on the girl.

12. celistina profile image60
    celistinaposted 14 years ago

I think girls can be quite hard to read, and I'm a girl, so that's saying something wink

There's a few signs:
    1) If she agrees to go out together with you (alone) after one date (and it should be clear that it's a date)
    2) She dresses up especially for the date
    3) She smiles and keeps looking at you for eye contact
    4) She pays full attention to what you are saying

13. evemurphy profile image42
    evemurphyposted 14 years ago

It really is very simple.

Women are always doing the very opposite of what they are thinking. If they are interested in a guy they will most certainly look UN-interested in him.  The more un-interested the better...up to a point.

If you say something funny, they will make a point NOT to laugh, even if it was truly funny.
    If you smile at them, they will turn away and look around the room to put you off.

You see, women WANT to be chased, and if you are not up to the chase you are not up to them.

The fact is that women love to be chased and at some point, caught.  It proves you are a real man and you have the balls to put up with surface rejection.

You must learn that if you like a woman, she wants to be special enough to be the subject of your efforts, the goal of your desires and the target of your affections.

Don't worry if she puts you off. 

It is often a sign of affection.

14. profile image0
    sbeakrposted 14 years ago

there is absolutely no way to tell.  just kidding.  well, kind of.

humans are consummate actors, very simple and yet also highly obscure.  we like to think we're complex and perhaps thus are.

we are fickle, as well.  we smile and laugh and cooperate for reasons not always apparent; however, i find contact, whether bodily or energetic, a very real, telling sign.  wait and see if she touches you, and in what way.  even girls who are shy find a way to project what they truly desire, particularly if what they want is to be touched in return.  if someone doesn't want to be touched, or shrinks in any subtle way, they may not be as interested...uncomfortable, but polite.

if you are anything but a total boor, you will sense the difference between a girl's curious nervousness and, alternatively, her frantic will to escape.

15. Stuart Mathewson profile image60
    Stuart Mathewsonposted 14 years ago

A surefire way to know that a girl is interested in you is the way she holds your gaze when you are talking to her.

16. sunime09 profile image61
    sunime09posted 14 years ago

I think that if a girl or woman goes out of her way to be in your presents then that is a sure sign. If she trys talking to you about things that might be of your interest then she might be trying to start a conversation in hopes of it going further. If you see her eyes always on you, thats a sure sign. If she shows up at special events that you might be at thats a sure sign also.

17. gemzz profile image58
    gemzzposted 14 years ago

ummmm well depends how well u know the person... but if they always look really happy to see you, bother txtn u first, get close to you, look for an excuse to play with your hair or touch you thats always a good sign. and if they're talking to you and they look away and then look bak at u kinda like they're shy thats good too.

18. Dede Oppong profile image53
    Dede Oppongposted 14 years ago

Well she will always try to be around u, and when u are not around she doesnt feel comfortable

19. Great Aunt Rose profile image57
    Great Aunt Roseposted 14 years ago

When a girl is interested in you, these are the sure signs:
    1. She will always take your call.
    2. She will answer all your text messages.
    3. She will re-arrange her schedule to be with you.
    4. She will urge you to meet her friends and family.
    5. She will kiss you alot.
    6. She will stare at you when you talk to her.
    7. She will laugh at your dumb jokes.
    8. She will ask when will she see you again.
    9. She will flirt and touch you alot.
    10. If she's not in to you, she will let you know!!

20. tanay253 profile image60
    tanay253posted 14 years ago

She will prefer to be with you and feeling a pleasure in your company.She will give you enough signs that you are for him.

21. Paul Marshall profile image62
    Paul Marshallposted 14 years ago

Are you all nuts. I say this with humour & tongue firmly in cheek.
    I have not yet meet a lady that I could predict or understand, let alone read their body language. 
    I prefer the old fashioned way.
    Y'know, Hi, I like you & would like to learn more about you.
    I figure that there is no point in dragging out the pain... LOL

22. Daniel S Campbell profile image59
    Daniel S Campbellposted 14 years ago

It's in her eyes and in your what you feel in your heart.

23. profile image0
    snow_white88posted 14 years ago

she always tries too hard to make you happy and to be that "perfect" girl she THINKS you would want. Going out of her to do things for you.... then you know she is whippped! buggered for you!:- )

24. profile image0
    Dog On A Missionposted 14 years ago

She laughs at your jokes and doesn't pepper spray you.

25. Rebeccaxsama profile image57
    Rebeccaxsamaposted 14 years ago

Sorry if this is incorrect:
    1.When she looks for you a lot
    2. She blushes or smiles whenever you both talk/look at eachother
    3.She always wants to "hang out" with the guy
    4.Talks about you a lot to her friends
    5.She acts differently around the guy; cuter, quieter, trys to look nice
    6.Flirting
    7.Many hugs/kisses
    8.Dissapointed *spell check* if you can't hang out
    9.Jealous when male is with other girls
    10.Trys to send you signals with her eyes by staring a lot.
    11.If she tells you she's interested in you.

26. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 13 years ago

well what i like to do is.if a man is wanting me.i go to asking questions about the guy.then i tell the guy about myself.i let him know all about me from the start.that may scare someone off.the way i see it,if you want me learn about me.then again i let down guys all the time.

27. lanealanea profile image61
    lanealaneaposted 13 years ago

Hmm, thats a fun one, how about if she finds a way to make the time to be available for you, how about if she asks about you or your family, friends, how about if she doesnt' disappear and she seems to keep coming around. Sometimes you can tell by her smile and if you are really in to her and she likes you then you can usually tell without asking the question. Girls or women do act quite different around someone that they adore as opposed to someone that they enjoy as company. I married my best friend and it wasnt the plan, now its a blast. Don't push, you will run right into the one if you try not too too much. Lanea

28. nifty@50 profile image69
    nifty@50posted 13 years ago

You know there's magic, when you're driving in a car, and you put your hand on her knee and she turns into a hotel!

29. davidwagar profile image59
    davidwagarposted 13 years ago

the girl will be very shy, she always keep looking at you......her eyes will tell it

30. preston2farrell profile image60
    preston2farrellposted 13 years ago

Look in her eyes..because eyes speak more than words..if she look at you and both of your eyes are steady while looking each other..then you can say that the girl is definitely interested in you..This is the best way to find it..for more details follow me..

31. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 13 years ago

The answers given above, are quiet correct. but i don't think it is healthy to be in a date for 15 years without thinking of getting legally married. due to the long period of dating, i think your partner is developing dislike instead of love. at the first place, you shouldn't have allowed it to last for so long before knowing what to do. i keep telling ladies, do not hang on on a romantic relationship that has no future, unless you are ready for the consequences. men do not cherish long relationship that is not marriage, they get fade up. good luck!

32. juiwei2000 profile image58
    juiwei2000posted 12 years ago

She wash your cloth, do your dishes, mow your lawn, take care of your parents and is literally willing to be your bitch

33. profile image0
    Andre Sanchezposted 10 years ago

She gets slightly nervous. If you pay attention, many times you can notice her voice getting weak; you can even see sometimes a girl shift by the way her voice changes. While some girls won't show this in their voice, if its present it's a pretty sure sign.

You hear her commenting about something you did or say even though she didn't seem to be paying attention to you at the time.

34. marsona profile image60
    marsonaposted 7 years ago

You think she's into you?
    Well, she really is into you. In the first place, you can't feel that kind of feeling if she doesn't have any feeling for you at all. wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)