Thank you for your answer.

1. profile image47
    roxylisaposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your answer.

One thing I dont understand when you said 'doesnt need another relationship, that she is neutral and dead' ???

2. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

You see in the atomic world, electrons which are negatively charged seeks protons which are positively charged and this gives the reason for the movement of electrons thereby electrifying our devices.

The same thing happens in our world, male seeks female and vice versa.

But in a situation where there exist merging of male and female couples and they strike balance, there is no more need for any further marriage unless something is wrong.

Now in your dream you were married. Tell me would you need any more marriage on earth? The earth is just an extension of the spiritual realm (dream world) and what you do there will only initiate what happens to you on earth.

You made love there so what next is to conceive and that conception is nothing other than a spiritual child that will never be born (anachims - reference Bible). Childrem of darkness and mysteries. Do you want to give birth to such?

Or would you love to give birth in the spirit and not have child on earth. There is something we in this part of the world where I come from (Nigeria) call spiritual husband. Pray against this seriously. It is not good for you.

I can on demand send you an mp3 spiritual melody to listen to as you sleep to help you combat this issue. If you want this help you can contact me again and include your email address where you want the audio.