jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

What would make you the happiest person in the world?

1. Seckin Esen profile image91
    Seckin Esenposted 5 years ago

What would make you the happiest person in the world?

2. SEXYLADYDEE profile image70
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years ago

For me seeing those I love doing well and being well brings me great joy. Knowing that my children and grandchild have their health, are good people and their lives are good is most important to me. They are my happiness. I know my purpose in this life and I strive to get there and do what I need to do in service to others  I am so blessed to be alive after surviving cancer. I am focusing on having a good life filled with purpose. That makes me happy.

Seckin Esenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's a great answer. Thank you.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Finding out that my next two years of college are paid for. I would be overjoyed, dancing around the house, thrilled that I don't need a second job, and loving the fact that I will actually graduate on time!

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I honestly did not recognize you, my dear. I read your comment earlier, but only noticed your picture and thought you were an unknown entity. It was just now that I saw your name next to your picture. Funny how that works. What are you studying?

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Psychology, Management, and Human Resources.

4. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

There are a lot of things I would like to see happen and there are other things that would make me feel good, but the thing that would make me into "the happiest person in the world" would be if I knew that I put a smile on the Almighty's Holy face. Knowing that I pleased my Heavenly Father and His Son, Christ Yeshua (Jesus) would mean that I could die happy.

Thank you CJ.

2. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was my pleasure.

3. Midsummer Rain profile image62
      Midsummer Rainposted 17 months agoin reply to this

That's a beautiful thought, C J Sledgehammer!
      God bless you.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Being at peak health, madly in love, and financially independent to travel the world and do things on my own schedule.

Great answer. Thank you.

6. Jon Kohan profile image66
    Jon Kohanposted 5 years ago

my answer is selfish. not world peace, or for my family to always have wonderful health. no the thing that would make me the happiest at least in my life right now is to get one of my screenplays sold.

That's cool. Thanks for the answer.

7. Debarshi Dutta profile image73
    Debarshi Duttaposted 5 years ago

A long enough time for me and a large enough space around me in which my values, beliefs hold ground.Because one I got them I am not likely to give them up easily.

True realization of my creative artistic and linguistic faculties.

Unconditional love from me and for me.

Prolonged access to and exercise of a positive attitude and positive emotions.

It also made me happy that you asked this question and let me answer your question and probably would read it too.

Things like these make me happy and when they all accumulate into a bundle..they are sure to make me happiest.

Generally, the ability to act correctly at the very moment that asks for such proper action is what truly makes someone/anyone happy.

That's a nice answer Debarshi. Thank you.

8. Shanti Perez profile image75
    Shanti Perezposted 5 years ago

That there is no more unnecessary suffering in the world, such as violence, bullying, torture of humans and animals for fun and profit, famine, genocide, war...all of that, because if there was a true end to suffering, life would be better for all. There would still be suffering, yes, as everything takes its natural course, but no more torture or unnecessary violence.

Thank you for your great answer Shanti.

9. Akshaykumar Bhat profile image60
    Akshaykumar Bhatposted 4 years ago

Life events makes you  happiest person in the world
    life events like marriage,love,etc.
    1.Most of the peoples experience may be when they fall in real love 100% that movement
    2.Your baby smile makes you feel like that.
    3.When your child cal you for the first time  'daddy' that word makes you happiest person in the world.
    4.Positive thinking makes happiest person in the world. So keep smiling always.

Thank you.

working