jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what 2 do,should i tell about my feelings 2 the person i like?

1. profile image54
    sonugandhiposted 7 years ago

what 2 do,should i tell about my feelings 2 the person i like?

bcoz i don't have feelings for my fiance.my engagement had been done forcefully.ya my fiance is the nice person but i don't have feelings for him.what 2 do,i like sum1 else.

2. ladypatience profile image60
    ladypatienceposted 7 years ago

I say follow your heart. You'll never know what'll happen if you keep your mouth closed. Go for it! Speak up. smile

3. toysofclay profile image60
    toysofclayposted 7 years ago

As long as you dont tell that person he can not know about your feelings.

4. Extinct Soul profile image58
    Extinct Soulposted 7 years ago

Tell that 'sum1 else' your feelings. But don't forget to make a good talk with your fiance too, kindly reject the love you cannot accept. if he's really a nice person, he would understand you and he would let go. Who knows, he might be eyeing on other woman too.. smile

5. ThatOneGirl<3 profile image50
    ThatOneGirl<3posted 7 years ago

I'm young, so my answer may not be the right one..but i say dont be with someone you dont have feelings for. I am an extremely strong believer in that there is one person out there for everyone! If you stay with someone you dont have feelings for, not only is that YOU missing out on your chance to find you one special person, but thats also keeping him from finding his as well. He may not like it now, but when he does find his one, he'll be glad it didnt work out with you, and you'll be happy too (: Just a thought..

6. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

An engagement usually means eventually a marriage..DONT marry someone you dont love it will end eventually in a divorce..far better to end it now before it is too late.

You say your engegement has been done forcebily I would presume you mean this is an ''arranged marriage '' ? You need to talk very seriously to your parents if this is the case..and just hope they are understanding.

If I were you I would break off the engegement with your fiance' ,but talk to him first tell him of your feelings, he may be nice but does he love you? if it is an arranged  marriage then maybe he feels the same as you ......you wont know the answer to your question unless you talk to him and your parents.

7. profile image44
    abby79224posted 7 years ago

if hes a  bad boy dont hel  say mean things

but you can take yhe risk

working