there is this girl i really like and think she likes me 2 and we have been frien

1. profile image46
    b man17posted 7 years ago

there is this girl i really like and think she likes me 2 and we have been friends for a long...

time but i wanna get out of the friend zone. i really wanna go out with her. pleasee helpppppppppppppp

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Being friends for a long time is the basic foundation for taking it out of the friend zone. You both know each other so go for it. If she hesitate or say let us take it slow then please listen to her and not take offense because this will probably throw her off balance because she was not expecting this to come from you. Be patient and do not ruin a good thing for yourself with this friend. I wish you the best and may this relationship between the two of you go to the next level with my blessings on the two of you. Stay cool and everything will be alright and enjoy your life together and for the rest of your life on the earth. Thank you. Go in peace.

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Well tell her........... you'll either have your heart broken sooner than later or will be in a relationship sooner than later.  Good luck!  Don't hold back on the way you feel and the things that you want but more importantly nEEd in life.  You are living to enjoy life, not be half stepping second guessing and as you are doing now......LISTENING TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY.  Follow your heart even if it'll get you emotional screwed up for a bit, at least you cant say you never got the ChANce to know.

P.S  when someone tells you No, believe and know that there is someone somewhere that is waiting to tell you yes!  ciao

Vonda G. Nelson