jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

can i win back those friends who lost trust in me ?

1. rajivnandy profile image62
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

can i win back those friends who lost trust in me ?

2. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

IF there has been a period of more than 2 years without any contact your chances of accomplishing this are really slim. Maybe if you e-mailed or wrote, a true letter of apology to them, over time you might be trusted again somewhat and given another chance but this kind of ending doesn't always work out, but TAKE the first step and call or write them just to see if they respond. Good luck!

3. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

Without knowing details it is hard to tell. I think you could sure try. Best outcome would be you will have friends back, worse? it will remain the same.

Good luck.

4. beebong profile image66
    beebongposted 7 years ago

It's often better to put the past behind you and start-over again. Then the real friends will notice and difference and foregive but it takes time and determination.

5. mr. daydream profile image61
    mr. daydreamposted 7 years ago

It depends. If I was the jaded friend who lost trust in someone's character, they would have to prove to me that they are 100% behind what they say in advance. If the guilty party truly do feel gulit, they should want to go the extra mile to show their sorrow for their neglect, and their gratitude for willing to give you another chance. Don't let self-pride destroy a good friendship.

Now naturally (assuming that you are the highly intelligent individual I know you are, lol) make contributions that are within reason, in other words, don't let this person make a complete fool outta' ya'!

DAYDREAM, BABY!

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

If your serious about regaining their trust, the first step is to say sorry. Offer a sincere apology.  Sometimes that's all it takes.

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

You can, but it's an uphill battle against an avalanche.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

thats not up to you thats up to thoose of whom lost there trust but trying never hurts just know that you have to respect there boundries

working