jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have read the steps..we have done them and i have said them..now what?..i have

1. profile image45
    gidget02posted 7 years ago

i have read the steps..we have done them and i have said them..now what?..i have asked the...

question "do u want us to be anything on any level?" i get the i do not know... he has cheated twice and he has threatened divorce, he currently lives with his parents and stays with me and our daughter all but two days a week, i am more confussed now than ever. i want my husband back and my family back the way it was before all these women..i do not feel like i am number one anymore.. i am so in love with my husband it hurts..what should i do?

2. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 7 years ago

Put as much distance between the two of you as possible. You will be surprised how much more clearly you can think. And start thinking in terms of yourself and your daughter and what you really want.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

sometimes saving something isn't possible . i feel for anyone who goes through a rough marriage and worse when one of them isn't faithful. you need to realise that a bad marriage also affects your kids so maybe you should give up on him and move along. cheaters rarely change and in todays society with aids and other std's, is it really worth the risk?

4. katiem2 profile image58
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

How have things developed since you left this post?  I apologize for my late response but I had issues with my ailing mother.  I have written much about this subject.  Please click on my photo and find many aritcles I feel will help you.  Leave any questions you have at the sites your have questions.  I will get back to you!  smile Katie