jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the sweetest thing your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife has done for y

1. nolongerintndrln profile image59
    nolongerintndrlnposted 6 years ago

What is the sweetest thing your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife has done for you?

2. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

After 30 years together...............even I would be hard put to tell you of the " single" greatest thing.

Let us just say, that he has validated my "feelings" and acknowleged the things that have impressed me.   He has attempted to understand.............

He has seen what others might not have, he has never dismissed my sentiments, even when he did not share them.

My husband has protected me.

To stand up and speak in my  silenced voice...........I can not imagine a greater gift.............

diamonds or pearls............they do not compare to defense or h

3. loveorlost profile image38
    loveorlostposted 6 years ago

My girlfriend wated 5 years for me, she never cheat or forget me for a second.

4. Lor's Stories profile image59
    Lor's Storiesposted 4 years ago

My boyfriend left me;)
    My best friend came to visit me everyday when I was in the hospital last summer.
    She calls me once a week and we have breakfast together twice a month.
    But I think last year before my surgery we had a girls night out and the high light was just eating ice cream and laughing till it hurt.
    It was hot and muggy and everything was melting but we didn't care.
    It doesn't take much for us to have fun!
    Ice cream and laughter does a body good.

Then one night in the hospital I asked for one candy bar, she brought me a whole bag.
    I only asked for one.

working