why did he destroy wat i had promised me more but left me with nothing in the en

1. profile image44
    maxxxxxxxposted 7 years ago

why did he destroy wat i had promised me more but left me with nothing in the end

he flipped my car cause we were arguing  he rather stay at his mom an aunts cause he dont likelocation of my app im still renting

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

cause he's a LOSER times 1000.  Don't you see loser written all over everything that has transpired.  He came into your life took and destroyed everything you had or shared with im.......why?  Because he has nothing, and people who have nothing and are going no where tend to want the same for others.  Especially if you are going somewhere......The promise thing was only the gas face so you could trust him and in the mean time give him enough time to destroy your life!  As for the last part, it has summed up everything I said thus far.  This was his intention all the while.  Let him stay where he is, why would you still want him around.  Next he will take your apt. and leave you homeless....wtf...let him be.

Vonda G. Nelson

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

The real question should be why would YOU pick a guy like this to spend your time with? Anyone who flips a car because he is upset is not someone you need to be with.
    Surly with over 6 billion people on the planet you can find a guy who is level headed and will respect you as well as your property. Life is short! No more Drama.