Why do atheist and other none believers not accept as proof human existence Inc

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (235 posts)
  1. Kiss andTales profile image59
    Kiss andTalesposted 8 years ago

Why do atheist and other none believers  not accept as proof human existence
    Including them ?

I ask this question because atheist are persistent with this line prove that God exist
    But as they are given proof they persist to say the same words,  example a husband and wife claims to love one another the wife or husband says prove it, when right from the very beginning the bound was written in comitting to a marital bond of sacrifice.The beginning of proof.
    The next maybe expressed in different expressions the interchange of caring for each other even monetary values
    I use this example because this planet is nothing more then proof of a higher source
    Who provides all human needs .

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12687230_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image59
    Kiss andTalesposted 8 years ago

Thank you for your answer Oztinato that is another thought we can consider.

Kiss andTalesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

RLwalker, example you get hired at a Job
      You agree to work for wages,  but you have faith you will get paid based on realities,
      There is a company, there is management,
      And there is representives, yet you may never see the owner of the company.

2. JLauren Angel profile image60
      JLauren Angelposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Kiss, That's actually not proof there is a higher being, that was already going to happen. It was pre-written for the event to take place. The Secret does a great job explaining these things. The things you list have nothing to do, unless you prayed.

3. Kiss andTales profile image59

JLAUREN  I use examples to explain.
      The point of using this example is to prove people have faith in connection with reality
      The reality is that there exist a company, and getting hired, not ever seeing the boss or owner a check they work in faith

4. profile image50
      Norine Williamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

JLauren K&T is trying to explain in "literal sense" to relay to "man" as GOD did (Father & Son) but "man" fails to realize due to "literal" interpretation, not "Spiritual!"  ONE SPIRIT (Eph 4:4-6)=PRECISELY that "ALL!" F,S, & HS + MORE! G

5. Kiss andTales profile image59

RLWALKER this is a beautiful pic, I also tried my hand at photography , this is my first picture taken at a local beach 3 months ago, I wanted to see could I capture that special moment.

6. RLWalker LM profile image60
      RLWalker LMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

It's really nice, glad you posted it. I find I prefer sunrise more though. But sunset is just as beautiful.

7. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark, notice, Mt 4:10Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written:
      Mt 4:4But he answered: “It is written:
      Heb 10:7Then I said: ‘Look! I have come (in the scroll it is written about me) to do your will, O God.’”
      Jesus example.

8. profile image50

Dear heart, until 1 "worships in Spirit," "BLIND!"  Still "immature" as unblvrs! 

Unblvr=haven't taken off.

Blvr w/o Spirit worship=in car going in wrong direction.

Both LOST!  Rm 8! Gal 1:6-9!

Prov 14:12; 16:25!

9. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark it is not impossible to know gold from fake,  nore diamonds ,but to people who may not know the difference gold and diamonds may  all apear alike. , but I do not worry about what I possess I am a sure 100%

10. profile image50

K&T: Prov 14:12;16:25! Make VERY sure!  You ONLY get 1 shot! 

If "worship" NOT IN SPIRIT (Father/Son v father/son) U ERR! 
      EPH 4:4-6! 

Matt 13:10-13;16:17!

11. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine I am 100% sure and confident in the word of God as Jehovah , And that Jesus is his son, your limited ability is that you can not and will not accept Hebrew and Greek meanings
      Which would change what you believe.  You are not telling truth .

12. profile image50

K&T: The ONLY "limited ability" is not "worshiping in SPIRIT" which creates Matt 13:10-13!  GOD wants THIS (Jn 4:24); otherwise relying on "self interpretation" (Heb & Greek)! 

Again, Make VERY SURE of that 100% "self interpretation!"

13. Kiss andTales profile image59

Death says no activity at all toward no one not just God alone
      Why do you interpet that as only God,  when it says no activity at all thoughts perish , it did not say perish of God.
      That is you adding that thought.

14. profile image50

PLEASE STOP!  Stop thinking in the physical realm!  We are spirits!  SPIRIT, SPIRIT, SPIRIT!  Until u chg your thinking fm carnal, u will not "see!" Lord, I pray  but it's HARD to chg 1 fm "teachings" ONLY GOD CAN! I was told to remind ALL!  Rd Rm8

15. Kiss andTales profile image59

Mt 5:22 (accountable to the Supreme Court; whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Ge·henʹna.) Means everlasting destruction .We should never call people names and say Jesus said it. You used his words
      as a weapon.

16. profile image50

K&T: Matt 5:22 "angry...w/o a cause..?" 1st who's angry? Teaching perceived as "anger" bcuz "taught" diff (Heb 4:12) WORD "cuts" causing "anger!"  Where do we diff?  Diff=Jesus is God? Read "Promise Keeper" by LIFE! No heaven or hell? Explain!

17. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine you used the word fool to my guest on my posted subject, just because you are writing again it does not mean
      I have changed my feelings about your comments and how you speak.
      Next what you teach is not scriptual truth,  Jesus died on a tree

18. profile image50

K&T: U apparently don't live WORD!  Jesus called "twisted" thinkers "fools" so why can't I? Galatians 3:1 "O "FOOLISH GALATIANS.." Read the rest! "Tree?" MATERIAL vs. SPIRITUAL? What r u talking about? Reap the "benefits" no matter WHAT "HE DIED"

19. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark the doctor does not force his observed diagnosis with out your approval, yet you are in total control to accept or reject, and many do the same with spiritual things of God.
      The doctor does not say it is iether your way or mine, you determine

20. profile image50

K&T: How "carnal" are you? Yes, we have "free will," but consider Gal 1:6-9 & Joshua 24:15!

21. Kiss andTales profile image59

And last Jlpark I know you are not understanding 
      Because you see us worshiping the same God ,
      We do not. That is the problem. I Worship Jehovah the Father of Jesus.
      She worships Jesus.
      That is the difference and many more she has listed.

22. jlpark profile image80
      jlparkposted 8 years agoin reply to this

She worships Jesus and his father. So yes, you do worship the same God. As Jesus was the son of God. You are both Of Christian denominations, yet even then you disagree over who is 'right'. and then wonder why atheists often scorn.

23. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark next  as I wrote you before as you have said there are many Gods, Norine denies the Father. I do not so she worships another, simple not the same.
      If you are confused and you should not be just exclude youself from the subject , thank you.

24. jlpark profile image80

I'm not confused. I was merely pointing out something that should be obvious, but often isn't. Its one of the reasons people steer clear of religions. I thort pointing it out might help. I was trying to be nice. But hey, up to you.

25. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark I have been a teacher for a long time
      I recognize your tone in your commit, you must understand
      I can not convert anyone like a mailman he delivers the mail
      It's up to you what you do with your mail.
      I assist in truth, Norine does another

26. profile image50

K&T: Your "truth" was "taught" v "revealed!"  ONE SPIRIT (Eph 4:4-6) or LOST!  TRUTH IS IN WORD! If 1 doesn't look "carnally," 1 could "see!"  I.E. father & son v Father & Son!  ONE SPIRIT who changes fm Glory to Glory as we should (II Co

27. jlpark profile image80

It's the often violent disagreement between denominations of the SAME religion that turns people away. Yr disagreements with Nor, r just the simple version.
      Teacher? Of? I'm curious. As u assume tone where there was none.

28. profile image50

Jacq: MANY Scriptures provided in HUB by LIFE "Promise Keeper." Too MANY saying Jesus is GOD!  Maybe K&T can see "taught" v Holy Spirit! GOD operates n GLORIES! Eph 4:4-6 says "ONE SPIRIT" & I blv GOD & JESUS IS ONE SPIRIT (+ MORE GLORIES

29. Kiss andTales profile image59

And  Jlpark your real intention is obvious, you do not believe in God , but now you care about the people who do, I do not believe that, You want to criticize the people who do because you can not change the truth of what is written.

30. profile image50

Jacq: Jn:17:5  "...w/the GLORY which I had w/thee BEFORE the world was."  U See!  GLORIES=MANY! Yet ONE SPIRIT which can be simultaneous (Matt 3:13-17) for HE IS OMNIPRESENT (Jer 23:23-24)!

31. Kiss andTales profile image59

Last Thought Jlpark just because you state your conviction of not believing in God , and being Gay, does that mean you are trying to convert people to your choice ?
      Sharing truth of a matter does not convert , that is left up to you personally .

32. jlpark profile image80

Assuming my intent? hmmm all knowing...r u God? My intent was to learn, but when neither can agree on which is truth, which to take as truth?
      Convert to my choice? Nope - religioN is a personal decision. Being gay isn't a choice so can't 'convert'

33. profile image50

Jacq: Being Black isn't a choice either so we ALL have our cross to bear!  Just forget how we "feel" & do what HE says!  Black not good enough if 1 listens to "society!"Not  what JESUS said & NOTHING is bad enough that won't b forgiven excpt

34. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark your reading comments but you are not listening to details,  you quote we read same bible , false,  you say two denomination agrees on same religion,  you are hearing everything wrong, but if you want to hear it that way who can stop you.

35. profile image50

K&T: Ur "translation committee" is another "tool" Satan has used to DECEIVE! Jn 1:1 for instance!  "...the Word was "a god?"  How many r there? Oh, Oh! Trinity? Satan is busy! (Jn 10:10) No wonder u're confused!

3. junkseller profile image79
    junksellerposted 8 years ago

Maybe because they actually know what the word proof means. Human existence proves only that humans exist. Nothing more. To tie our existence to a "higher source" is a leap of faith for which you have no evidence. This distinction is obvious and clear.

It really doesn't matter how often you try to claim belief is logic. It isn't and never will be.

Thank you for your input , but I have to say the many things exist benifit our survival ,
      Could you explain why is that possible. Like the sun , the moon, the oygen , the plants , gravity all keep us living here on planet earth.

2. junkseller profile image79
      junksellerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Within infinite chaos must be order.

Or you could pick, or invent, any of a few bazillion creation myths. They are all equally plausible explanations since all have exactly the same amount of proof: zilch.

So Junkseller, if I visit your home and there is an aquarium in your living room , I am to assume they put themselves there, they put themselves in the glass case, they even welcomed and put other fish in with them.
      No one thinks this way natrally,

4. junkseller profile image79

Being on the outside of a simple observable system is very different from being on the inside looking out at complexity. We know how the fish got there. They don't. We are the fish.

Even so the fish know you are there. Man is worse in they know but deny the presense.
      Try to catch a fish in water, he swims away,
      Try to help man he runs, also.

6. profile image0
      SirDentposted 8 years agoin reply to this

@Junkseller, (Within infinite chaos must be order)

What is laughable to me is the butterfly flapped it's wings on the west of Texas causing a category 5 hurricane and hence flooding the East coast of Asia, per chaos theory.

RLWALKER, New World Translation
      Isa 40:22There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers.He is stretching out the heavens like a fine gauze, And he spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

8. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Junkseller, very logical synopsis!

9. profile image50

As bible states "creations" WOULD think they are ABOVE "Creator!" 

AND SO IT IS!  (Rm1:21-25)

v22="FOOLS!"

10. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark Greece
      Daniel 2:32, 39; 7:6
      331 B.C.E. Alexander the Great conquers Persia
      The ten-horned fearsome beast representing the Roman and Anglo-American World Powers
      Rome
      Daniel 2:33, 40; 7:7
      63 B.C.E. Rules over Israel
      70 C.E. Destroys Jerusalem

11. NightfallCS profile image65
      NightfallCSposted 8 years agoin reply to this

@kiss andtales Gravity, the sun, the moon, water.. These types of things aren't around for the sake of our existence. These attributes of earth are what caused our existence. The earth wasn't crafted for our survival, we were made by the earth.

12. Kiss andTales profile image59

Nightfall where is your proof that the earth made humans
      That is your belief but not your proof. Please list how you
      Come to this meaning.thank you .

13. profile image50

Night: "Big Bang Theory?"  I like that show! Funny as is your "belief!"

Has "your mind" (GOD) ever told u to go in diff direction than plan'd & u avoided danger?  Proof GOD exists! Try telling some 1 & provide "proof" But U KNOW re:"experie

14. RLWalker LM profile image60

What is funny about his belief?

Non-believers could do a better job at proving what seems to be the single object of your devotion and respect. That is irony, yet you enjoy the respect afforded to you by common decency, not common Christianity.

15. profile image50

R: "Common decency" (morals) are fm GOD! "Big Bang?" Popped into being? Not funny? Get real!  U KNOW there is A GOD!  Good internal "feelings"=PROOF! Non-blvrs can't "prove" ANYTHING to me unless fm SPIRIT OF GOD=WORD!

Where's book of prophecies?

16. RLWalker LM profile image60

Is "get real" ur attempt at getting to me since u repeat it so often to me? That's quite childish.

17. profile image50

RL: What would u like me to say "FOOL?" Trying to be nice!

Q: If unblvr, what other book has as many ACCURATE PROPHECIES written BEFORE bible? Show ur "intelligence" by researching, then talk!

18. RLWalker LM profile image60

If I am a fool, by all means. I've already been down the prophecy road with you, maybe you forgot, and the absurdity of it is astonishing. And you think you're the one trying to be nice.

19. profile image50

RL: I let my "true light" shine! Go ahead w/urs!  If bible MOST ACCURATE re: prophecies, only GOD knows ACCURATE future! Now what?

20. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine you also force none truth because that is all you seem to know when sharing truth with you , you say it does not matter because you do not know or can admit truth, my day has not been about you on HP,  I was here longer and I have not changed

21. profile image50

K&T: You "brag" (ego) on COMPLACENCY when II Cor 3:18 says we "..chg fm glory to glory" & NOT REMAIN COMPLACENT? What? Not "Growing?" UNCHRISTLIKE! SO SAYS SCRIPTURE!

It DOES NOT matter re: carnal thgs,i..e, wood! Rm 8:8! THK SPIRITUAL or LO

4. RLWalker LM profile image60
    RLWalker LMposted 8 years ago

You're saying God is real because we humans exist.

To take this as proof or even light evidence, you have to know the probability of us existing. Have we explored exhaustively even one other planet for life? For all we know life might be quite probable.

But lets say we explore the whole universe, get tired and decide we're alone and calculate the likelihood of us existing in a universe like this to be near zero. Well, if there are an infinite number of multiverses, then anything no matter how improbable is unremarkable.

But lets say there's only this one universe. We have to then conclude that anything that is, is subject to the law of cause and effect. That for anything to be, there must be a prior cause. Can we conclude that? Otherwise God would have to contend with the possibility that existence has no prior cause.

But lets say we determine it has to have a cause. Ok so there comes the simple question, "who made God?".

Lets say we decide that this cannot be asked, maybe on the grounds of blasphemy.

That would be convenient but after all of those great leaps of assumption without proof, how can we honestly talk in any proper sense about the proof for God?

Isn't Christianity all about faith? Faith as some people define it is the belief in something without proof. If you agree with this then why do you need proof in the first place?

Thank you RLWalker.  You are appreciated for sharing your thoughts as, well, but again if you exist , what is it that would stop the existence of God? You are a reality. So can God be .

2. RLWalker LM profile image60

But the question isn't "why can't there be a God?". It's why must there be a god. Logic dictates that the burden of proof rests with the one making the claim. The claim is that God exists.

Thank you , and I must add my faith is based on certain realities, even though I can not see my heavenly Father I see his works,  I see his creations,  I see myself , I know man did not create me , nore himself.
      So that is proof to me.

4. RLWalker LM profile image60

There's really nothing difficult here. A lack of an explanation for something, does not prove something else. At best it makes it more likely. But proof is not the correct word.

Look carefully at the contradiction between "faith" and "proof".

I agree the lack to prove does make proof
      But what I am saying is their enough realities that is considered proof for many
      Like the reality of a company that exist, the reality of management that exist, and you was hired a reality, does a boss ?

6. jlpark profile image80

K&T - at the same time, an atheist would see the existence of humans as proof of evolution, and not of God. So, what you see as proof of God may not be. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I wish to have a discussion - it was just something I saw

7. profile image50

Jacq: U r 1 of the FEW unbelievers that's "nice!"  Thank you!  For that I respect u (the person) but not n agreement w/opinion! 

Pls furnish a book that have as many "prophesies" written BEFORE bible? Man did this?

8. jlpark profile image80

Nor - yr welcome. Re: your request - please see my comment on yr own answer - it's likely u will dismiss anything provide as u have said b4 if it's not of God, it's lies. (C comments in my gay question). I am happy to continue via email if u wish

Love your Horizon RLWalker , how beautiful the colors!

10. profile image50

Jacq: Email me at norinewilliams@att.net!

K&T:  Continue to be "devil's advocate" but u will "STAND BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST!" 

Read: John 16:2. Applies to YOU!  Thank YOU for that for I KNOW I'm in HIS WILL! (Jer 23:1)

11. RLWalker LM profile image60

Thank you K&T. Truth be tolled, it's not really mine, I stole it off a google image search but I used to take a pictures of the sunrise often to remind me of the feeling.

Jlpark being a reader of the bible is  different , because as you see many come from the task with different meanings.
      That is because it is not that simple to read and understand
      under human thinking,  it is gift granted to decipher it's message

13. profile image50

K&T: Don't forget "trash in=trash out" when reading "literally" w/o "guidance" only "man's written interpretations!"  Even w/KJV God "reveals" LIES!  If  1 doesn't blv this, don't blv "Holy Spirit!"  Why so many "interpretations" v "revelation!"

14. Kiss andTales profile image59

Ps 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
      There is silence, no communication after death.As, stated.
      Ec 3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
      No mention of hell or heaven

15. profile image50

K&T: STOP "looking literally" (LOOK N SPIRIT) or u will b lost (Jn 4:24)! "The dead" r "sinners!" We were not "...once DEAD n transgressions & sins?" (Eph 2:5)  SPIRIT "dead" not physically! FLESH does "return to dust" but NOT SPIRITS!
      Now no

5. profile image0
    SirDentposted 8 years ago

OK, stick with me for a bit please.

The universe exists, I am sure everyone will agree with this.  The problem is, how did the universe come to exist?  There are really only two possibilities.  A "caused cause" or an "un-caused cause."  Something cannot bring itself into existence because nothing cause it to exist. 

Some say the universe has always existed, making it eternal.  An infinitely old universe is impossible.  If the universe has always existed, all usable energy would have been depleted. 

The atheist position is, "there is no evidence for the existence of God."  Some, which are termed hard atheists, say, "there is absolutely no God." 

Evidence is subjective.  In other words, it is the opinion of the one looking at the evidence.  Those who say there is no evidence for God to exist, are merely stating their opinion according to what they see.

Those who state, "there is absolutely no God," commit a logical fallacy.  In order to make that statement, everything that exists would have to be examined.  We know that everything cannot be seen or examined by anyone. 

Now we can get into the evidence for God.  What is the evidence?  The Bible tells us that the heavens declare the glory of God. Psalms 19:1 

God exists outside of time and space.  He cannot be contained.  The universe itself is evidence of the existence of God.  Since the universe cannot create itself, it had to be created.  It needed a beginning. 

All existence is in order, not just random happenings.  Before the universe began, there were no natural laws.  Stephen Hawking wrote, "because of the law of gravity, the universe had to create itself." (paraphrased)  It is a logical fallacy.  Something had to exist in order for something to be created.

Some will ask, "Who created God?"  We get into the same problem with infinity.  If God was created, who created the one who created Him, etc. . .  God has always existed. 

The Bible is one of the proofs for the existence of God.  Many will discount it because it disagrees with what they would rather believe.  Genesis 1:1, In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 

Thank you for your time as I rambled on.  This is actually the first time I ever really addressed this subject in this manner.

Thank you Sirdent, I believe you are my best answer. I Need not say more. Thank you so much for your contribution to the question.

2. profile image0

Thank you K&T.  I am sure some will come and destroy what I wrote, even if only in their own minds.  Fallible humans is also evidence for an infallible God.

3. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Its funny how u pretend to promote logic in arriving at your conclusions on the existence of God...then you go on and assert that this God just happens to be the one that you are so lucky to have been programmed to believe in. Wow! What luck!

4. junkseller profile image79

If the Bible proves God then the Quran proves Allah, Aztec idols prove Xiuhtecuhtli, and the purple elephant tattoo on my heiny proves Flufybutt, the great sky elephant. Surely you must recognize your own logical fallacy herein.

So fitting as, Jesus quotesMt 4:19 And he said to them: “Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
      So true Junkseller.

6. profile image0

@getitrite, make no mistake, I already knew where I was going.  Just trying to show you logically.

@junkseller, I said, the Bible is one proof of the existence of God. 

# Getitrite and junkseller,  Refute it with logic or digress.

7. getitrite profile image71

Virgil, why do you require logic from us, while you dismiss all logic and reason when attempting to prove your claims? Your god requires very little ethics. U cant declare that your god created ANYTHING unless u have proof. U have nothing but hearsay

8. profile image0

@getit, Science never uses previous studies?   Got it!!!

9. RLWalker LM profile image60

How can you observe a law which we call cause and effect from a tiny space as a tiny thing within an observed reality and conclude that this reality itself in whatever it may lie has to obey the same law let alone "therefore God exists."?

RLWALKER the example was used because this can help in seeing the bigger picture,
      Lets reverse say there are tiny ants who work and care for their community,  to them
      We are Gigantic creatures, but does that make us impossible because of size.

11. RLWalker LM profile image60

The analogy shows possibility, which is a completely different thing to proof, the subject of this entire page.

If the objective of the example is the bigger picture, then an incorrect example is only evidence of a rather skewed bigger picture.

12. profile image50

ALL: WHY can't ANYONE give me the name of a book written BEFORE the Bible that has as many prophesies that HAVE BEEN FULFILLED as the Bible? HOW could "man" have known these K's of yrs BEFORE?  Until an answer, just useless HOT AIR!

13. getitrite profile image71

The ridiculous and fraudulent Argument From Prophesy Fallacy. This is nothing more than believers re-interpreting events to fit expected results...while also ignoring the prophesies that were flat out WRONG...even by Jesus(Mark 13:30)  Yep. Hot Air!

14. RLWalker LM profile image60

I might be the only one to ask this but... what prophecies?

15. profile image50

Get: Read Scripture "IN THE SPIRIT!" Re:Mk13:30: Who knows what happens BEFORE 1 dies?  Stephen saw "His Coming" which "DIFFS" (Acts 7:55)!  Can u say v.24-27 hasn't happened already?  Bible's ALIVE!  Ea x 1 dies, "this gen" ends!

RL:Bible Prophes

16. RLWalker LM profile image60

Is it safe to say that most of the fulfilled prophecies relate to the life of Jesus?

17. profile image50

Prophesied by Prophets in Bible re: "Things to Come in World" such as 9/11 in Isaiah 9:10?   Did attack not  "cut down sycamore & (we) replaced w/cedar?" "Fulfillment" took place in our generation!  More PROOF!

18. RLWalker LM profile image60

So because there is a passage that speaks of bricks and trees been cut down and being rebuilt and replaced with stronger better trees and bricks, and because the twin towers were destroyed and rebuilt even better, God exists.

19. profile image50

YES!  But not only 1! God's SPIRIT spoke thru Prophets (& others) prophesying thgs to come!

SURE! You'll say "twisted to fit," then tell me another bk 1 can "twist to fit" as many prophesies foretold BEFORE bible?

Man can't do this w/o GOD'S

20. RLWalker LM profile image60

Not twisted to fit, no. You don't need to twist a square to fit it into a square hole. But should I find a square to fit into this here square hole, oh my God! It's a miracle. I have heard enough. Thank you.

21. profile image50

RL: Why Jesus said when asked "Why do u speak in parables?" Matt 13:10-13 {paraphr} "So those w/o Holy Spirit CAN NOT SEE!"

RUN!

Good "luck," for that's all "Unbelievers" have!

22. getitrite profile image71

RL, What we are witnessing is a gross display of the effects of Indoctrination...on a mind that has totally submitted to authority.Such minds will CONCOCT anything to confirm the "validity" of even the most fraudulent claims. Absolutely FRIGHTENING!!

23. profile image50

Get: 1 hasn't SEEN "frightening" yet if not in Christ! 

We're trying to prove "literally" when belief is "spiritual" makes very difficult! (Matt 13:10-13)   

Minds "concrete" & can't "unleash" PROOF of HIS POWER!

Spiritual v physcal=Spirit

24. getitrite profile image71

Norine, u have not proven ANYTHING about belief, except for my point. Your assertions only prove that belief is blind faith and willful ignorance. Spewing out verses from a corrupted document proves that there is no respect for the truth.Integrity?

25. profile image50

Get: "Blind faith" & "ignorance" to those who wont "unleash" POWER which lies w/in due 2 "unbelief!" So, we're stuck @ an impasse! Bcuz of "unbelief," will NEVER "see" PROOF, & bcuz of "belief" exp'ing (personal) "benefits!" Why so many blvrs

26. Glenis Rix profile image96
      Glenis Rixposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Genesis 1.1. is not 'proof' of the existence of God. A human being wrote the Bible, not a God. How did that human being know that the earth was created by a god? He didn't  - it is supposition.

27. profile image50

Glen: Then u've never exp'd the PWR of GOD!  GOD "writes" in heart & mind (GOD "wrote" thru "men"). Ex: Ur "mind" ever tell u 2 do s/t diff than u plan'd & u avoided trauma? GOD speaks!  U can tell ppl about exp but no "proof" for them! Same

6. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 8 years ago

Unfortunately, this question is nothing more than a big fallacy of Special Pleading. It seems that the desire is to promote blind faith, whether than to show proof of a claim. These types of assertions are elementary, and those of us who are more scientifically inclined know that these are shallow knee jerk reactions...requiring very little thought.
    Again...just because you don't have the answers to certain questions doesn't mean you can default to God did it!
    This planet does not necessarily provide all human need, but rather, humans have adapted to the non-hospitable conditions, and have to struggle daily to survive.

This planet has function as our home from centuries,  what the condition is now is based on bad tenants who are ruining the earth,  with pollution and war
      Again you are not putting up any believable responses but attacking another's point of view.

2. getitrite profile image71

With all due respect have u ever actually read any Science or History books? Do u know anything about how to follow an argument? Your responses are all straw man fallacies. It is apparent that there is a SEVERE comprehension issue.This is vacuous!

Getit where is your statement of your proof
      I am looking not for analysis of comments
      But what can you contribute to say that you are convince there is no creator.
      I do not argue your experience or belief , I want to here it from you in details.

4. getitrite profile image71

Kiss andTales, as expected..you have created another straw man fallacy. I never said that I am convinced that there is NO creator. But u, on the other hand, said that u are convinced that there is, then u supply worthless evidence...which we reject

Getit that is the problem you reject proof that is good enough for millions, not a few.
      as I requested in a respectful way your story of  truth you decline,   it does not matter anyway ,no need to look for an answer from someone who does not know.

6. getitrite profile image71

K&T, u spend all this time trying to find answers, even though the answer has already been presented to u. U are not looking for truth, but rather a confirmation of the nonsense u know deep down isn't true. The rigid effect of indoctrination.

Getit you still are not answering a question,
      The point of asking is not because I am not sure, but I really want to know why you are not, because as proof you have not answered the question but avoid it by making one way replies on the subject.

8. profile image50

Get: "...even though the answer has already been presented to u."

U as well! 

You're "SITTING" on it!  Jesus DID IT ALL!  Waiting for U to BELIEVE & "accept!"

THEN="PROOF!"

Getit Where does your Infomation Come From ,
      you never tell your beliefs because you can not.
      again if you can not explain your faith,  labeling people who have a right as you do is not proper, if you can not state answer then why post here.?

Getit  get this respectfully do not post to this subject, I am asking and talking to hubers or guest who want to address the question with respect and consideration , you are not doing that .I was trying to be fair with everyone , you are being ugly

11. profile image50

K&T: Blv'd so long until they thk true! They no in "soul" there's 1 Greater than "self!" Self sufficiency tends to 1 thk as such! It's as though talking to person n English when they only no Spanish re: Spirit v. carnal! Science=Spirit STRONGE!"

JlparkBabylon
      Daniel 2:32, 36-38; 7:4
      607 B.C.E. King Nebuchadnezzar destroys Jerusalem
      The bear representing the Medo-Persian Empire
      Medo-Persia
      Daniel 2:32, 39; 7:5
      539 B.C.E. Conquers Babylon
      537 B.C.E. Cyrus decrees return of Jews to Jerusalem

13. profile image50

K&T: Ask yourself "Why does what she says "bother me?" Listen 2 ur spirit! GOD'S talking & you're "not listening!" SPIRIT WORSHIP is what HE wants not father/son but Father/Son (OMNIPRESENT SPIRIT)!  "Renew your mind" fm "worldly teachings!"

Getit I appreciate you saying you do not know, even christians can not bring their tongues to say that phase, thank you for setting an example.

15. profile image50

Get:  Study Scripture & you will KNOW for "...EVERYTHING pertaining to LIFE is in Scripture"  (II Peter 1:3)! 

TRUE Christians study "in the Spirit" & seek revelation from Holy Spirit to "KNOW!"

16. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark when you are not interested in the subject of medicine
      Nore care for doctors can you tell these doctors that you are both wrong when you can not relate to what they are talking about in medicine or care of a patient., you are not a doctor.

17. profile image50

K&T: "..IF CHRIST dwells in you.." Holy Spirit reveals "understanding" ABOVE dr or ANYONE/THING!  Don't u blv Jn 14:26; 16:13?

7. profile image50
    Norine Williamsposted 8 years ago

K&T:  You already know the answer!  The majority have found that GOD is against their "lifestyle;" therefore, HATE Him!  They know they are "connected" to THE SPIRIT (GOD), if not one would not have said "I "feel good" when "doing good!"  Where do they think that "feeling good" feeling comes from?  They know! 

Yet because MOST have either suffered "traumatic experiences,"  subsequently "blaming God," for their experience, "turning from God" or rely on "SELF" (Romans 1:25) and turn to sin because of their brilliant knowledge! 

Ask how many Atheist suffered "traumatic experiences" (sexually) in life?  If TRUTH be told, the majority! If not, they have studied themselves into oblivion! 

When younger (both parents being evangelist), I could have "EASILY"  become an Atheist, because I was "sick of going to church!" 

Confirmation that Proverbs 22:6 didn't LIE which says, "Train up a child in THE WAY he should go and, when he is old, he will not depart from it." 

Although I've "grown" spiritually (II Corinthians 3:18) and "revelation" has exceeded my parents, I am still in THE WAY "changing from glory to glory!"

It's OK though!  We ALL have "free will!"  But we must remember, WE ALL MUST "STAND BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST!" (II Corinthians 5:10)!

TRUTH is LOVE!

1. profile image50

I have asked them (Atheist) x after x to "Provide a book written with as many prophesies that have been "fulfilled" written BEFORE the Bible," with NO RESP! They "know" but try to justify non-existnce due to "lifestyle" & hate any1 or thg against

Getit example if you were in college and a professor asked you a question , would you respond back with a question and say why are you asking me, you been told the answer ,or your question is nonsense,
      But the professor never gets your answer.

3. profile image50

Atheist:  Where is that "book of prophesies?"

4. jlpark profile image80

First things first Nor - what prophesies in the bible (write a hub, I'll read it) came true? I'm gen curious as I've lived thru 8 world endings this far. Also u will likely not accept any book as u have said b4 - if it's not of God u won't believe it

5. profile image50

Jacq: I read "statistics" (req'd by unblvrs) but "man" compiled as did w/"dates" pertaining to bible even "chg'd" some Wording n bible! TRUE Holy Spirit "reveals!"  Why IMPORTANT we're "connected" (spiritually) to GOD (TRUTH) who "reveals!"

Again, what prophecies have come true? I've lived through something like 8 'ends of the world' prophesied by the Bible, so forgive me if I'm skeptical.

Jlpark did you get your email hub ? I sent it yesterday because I had trouble transporting the hub to the templates,
      I will rewrite it as a hub for others to view. Thank you.

K&T - I did. Haven't had a chance to read yet. Sorry.

Jlpark so who did Jesus follow?  That is the whole key?
      Christian is a title anyone can claim , but the ginuine ones live it , not claim it. The ones who yell I am one usally are not one
      The ones condemning are not either.
      But true ones genuine

10. profile image50

K&T: "Genuine"=TRUTH=WORD!  Have I not given WORD?  Who's not "genuine?"  U fail to realize "rev" given me ABOVE "flesh!" U see Father/Son "literally" when in fact were told (Jn 4:24) "look (worship) "Spiritually" then seen Father/Son v father/so

Joh 1:14 So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of divine favor and truth.
      Jesus became flesh among us that is how he died
      Of flesh

12. profile image50

K&T: Did u read above? "In the beginning was the WORD & the WORD was w/GOD & the WORD was GOD."  WORD=GOD!  V2: The SAME was in the beginning with GOD" (Jn 1:1-2) WORD (GOD) manifested HIMSELF n flesh=Jesus Christ!  And JESUS isn't GOD?

13. jlpark profile image80

U all claim to be true Christians yet u claim others who disagree with yr interpretation as false. Or those who are Mormon, or Witnesses, are claimed to be cults and not Christian by OTHER Christians. The only true Christian would b Christ himself.

Jlpark of all the things you have said , that is the most important thing , and your are correct.  Jesus is the truth, we are to trace his steps , that is what matters, we do that a b d answer to him and the Father stoning others is not the key

15. profile image50

Jacq: U can "google" more ACCURATE prophecies in Bible than any other book."Christians" debate because it's "taught" v Holy Spirit's revelation & we MUST "prove" our "hope" or "belief" w/WORD!

K&T: Didn't Peter & Paul do so?  (Galatians

16. Kiss andTales profile image59

As you claim to teach , all must be truth, Ac 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.that is one piece of wood not two pieces , the two pieces crossing each other is pagan and comes from the worship of taymuz

17. profile image50

K&T: Acts 5:30="1 SPIRIT" (Eph 4:4-6) rem? Did u miss the morale of His death? If so, "HE DIED!"  What does it matter what object on? I BELIEVE "HE DIED" & reasons He did while u look @ "carnal thgs!" Tree=cross! SAME! Don't worship cross but

18. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine everything matters , because this established truth of false and pagan,which if you present your worship contaminated with pagan practices and beliefs your worship is in vain. If you are  teaching untruth will cause the same outcome.

19. profile image50

K&T: "If you present your worship contaminated with "pagan practices and beliefs" your worship is in vain."

Provide SCRIPTURE "proving" your accusations?  Can't? Then whose WORD is TRUE, yours (slandering HIS WORD=blasphemy) or His (TRUTH)?

20. jlpark profile image80

Nor - I could google yea, but it is you who is making the claim, therefore it is you who needs to provide the proof, not insist another search for it.
      K&t these comments r a perfect example of 'you're doing it wrong, do it my way or else'

21. profile image50

Jacq: U don't care just as u don't for GOD r u would "search" (Acts 17:11)! 
      I don't have to "prove!"  WORD is my "proof! " I KNOW! "YOU" need man's proof! 

WORD must have "cut" (Heb 4:12) now "revenge?"  What "cut?" Let's talk TRUTH!

22. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark to reply to comments as do it my way or else, is probably no different then a doctor visit,  he knows the symptoms , he knows why things are not functioning right with the body, no different just a higher Authority.
      Doctor does not force you

23. profile image50

K&T: "Do it my way or else" a LIE according to Galatians 1:6-9 "...preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL...ACCURSED"  and was said "TWO TIMES!"  Whose way?  WORD GIVEN now call IT a LIE!

24. jlpark profile image80

Nor - if u had proof you'd provide it  2 support Ye statements. Instead of insisting I do the searching. Yr statement = yr job 2 provide proof.
      K&t - I mean the Christians calling others fake or not Christian because they differ in belief in comm

Jlpark can I tell you how to be a atheist to another atheist , no !, simple because you do not understand or accept there is a God, that has nothing to do with what I say to Norine,  you already are convinced before we came along. No excuse here

26. jlpark profile image80

K&T I seem to have touched a nerve. My apologies. I was merely pointing out something that may be detrimental to you encouraging people to your faith. I like to learn about religions, even if I'm an atheist. You seem to be defensive about somethi

27. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark You tell me Norine worship the Father , she is not respecting  the Father name is Jehovah,  But  She worships Jesus as omnipresent.
      The problem with that is the word omni is not in the bible.
      and Who does Jesus worship? .

28. profile image50

Jacq: If u were TRULY interested, u'd "research" as u do other topics! Get real! Excuse?

K&T: Jer 23:23-24!  U call GOD a LIE? Again? "...Do I not fill the heaven & earth, saith the LORD..."  What's that?  Don't speak unless WORD! "ONE SPIRI

29. jlpark profile image80

Ok, Hahaha. The word Omni isn't in the bible? Yet, neither is the word homosexual in the Ancient Greek, Hebrew + Aramaic texts - it wasn't a word until the 1900s.
      Nor - I do research. Just becus I still don't believe doesn't mean I haven't.

30. profile image50

Jacq: Touche Unbeliever!  But we do know what "unnatural use of body" implies as we know Jer 23:23-24 implies "Omnipresent!" If ppl blv n err & remain COMPLACENT AFTER TRUTH presented ="SELF SATISFACTION" (pride)!  If u've done "honest" res u KNO

31. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark what do you want to learn ?there has been plenty to learn hear, but no matter what you want to change to your advantage will not change, sleeping with the same sex is wrong according to God's law. Are you looking for a ok , sorry there is none

32. profile image50

K&T: Back to my "orig" response! 

Jacq: To "give up" something that "satisfies flesh" is hard w/o Holy Spirit's help, we can't do it! (Matt 6:33;Jn 6:44). Read I Jn 2:16; II Chron 7:14 or else "PRIDE"  "LUST OF FLESH" LUST OF EYES" = SIN=LOST!

33. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine we still do not agree, what ever Jlpark needs to do is between her and the Father we did not write the law, nor are we enforcers by throwing stones because we all sin and fall short of God's required laws. Jlpark is not all wrong , but motives

34. jlpark profile image80

My my. Defensive much? I'm not looking to change anything 2 my advantage. I'm happy in my lack of belief. I have learnt but likely not what u intended I learn!
      So u assume I've not researched cus I haven't converted? Research is WHY I haven't!

35. profile image50

Jacq: Sorry u can't "see!"  Just giving WORD & if not interested in converting ="free will!" But we ALL MUST STAND before the judgment seat of Christ & if (according to u) there is not a GOD u're in good shape so don't worry!
      K&T:We do ag

jlparkposted 8 years ago

If humans are proof of God - which one? There are thousands of worshipped Gods in the world, so if God is proven through the existence of humans, is it Allah? Is it The God of Abraham? Is it Shiva? Is it the Goddess? Is it The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Is it Rangi the Sky Father, Papatuanuku the Earth Mother, Tane the God of Forests, and his brothers?

So, if I was to take your 'proof of God is our existence' I need to know which God.

If it is convienently the one you happen to believe in, and not the other 1000s, then you need to prove it was yr God and no Joe Smiths 'Allah' or Mary's Goddess.

Yes the body and our existence is a wonderous thing, and I can see the beauty in contributing that wonder to a godly being - it's much easier to explain, to understand, than the process of evolution, the science behind the Big Bang, and doesn't need to change with time and further discoveries.

But we have made discoveries that change the ideas and theories that we had regarding the beginning of time. Science moves with each discovery. The beauty with science is that we can comfortably say 'we aren't entirely sure, but we'll keep looking, and if we find something that changes things even with our theory, we'll add to it, change our theory and work with it' rather than the rather inflexible 'God did it'

The other problem is that most religions represent their God as benevolent, all loving, all knowing, beings. Yet, many religious holy books portray their God as violent, hateful and wiling to overlook horrific crimes but stone others to death for the slightest slip up. If there was a God, why is their childhood cancer? Why are there abused children? Why are there still religious wars? Surely an all knowing God would have stopped it (and don't give me the 'free will' excuse - if he knew what would be done with it, he could have stopped it - so either he isn't all knowing or he is evil).

So, which God did it? And can you proof it was yours over anyone else's? Therein lies part of the problem.

I'm not a believer - I am aware that we don't know all of what occurred to produce earth, humans, animals etc - but the difference is that my lack of belief can allow me to consider everything as a possibility. It still doesn't make me point to a creator, nor if it did would it necessarily be yrs.

Hope I made sense.

Thank you jlpark for your contribution to the question they are very good ones, and I will answer all of your good points but as you know I am limited in space here ,I will answer as many as I can here, better yet a hub is better, thank you

2. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Excellent answer, Jpark! Excellent indeed!

3. jlpark profile image80

Thanks K&T - let me know when the hub is finished.
      Thanks GM - I've just re-read it as I was tired when I wrote it - I made more sense than I thought!

4. profile image50

K&T: I'm sorry! I owe u an apology!  Capncrunch put my response in "Hidden responses"=(Negative) & I addressed u as such.

Although we do not agree, I find u to b "kind" which I appreciate & respect! But such will not save!

Thanks for

Jlpark the thing about bible prophecy is that covers a large number that has been fulfilled,  and yet there are still a few left,as said Jesus being the Messiah was about most prophecy being fulfilled,   key word in the bible a reader is Government

6. profile image50

I hope they realize "man" doesn't have knowledge of things to come (prophesy) w/o the POWER of GOD!

Glenis, what proof do you have he did not, he is the only one claiming his work. Next out of all these centuries no one can prove a truth different.  Humans do not live long enough to say it did not happen this way. Men were uses as secretaries .

8. profile image50

Jacq: I've reqt'd 1 to furnish a book from other "relig" that have as many fulfilled prophecies written BEFORE bible & they can't; therefore,  THE ONLY GOD - JESUS!

Can u provide?

9. jlpark profile image80

And I've told u - Nostradamus has written several. u have also stated u would not accept anything from man but God only. Any other Relgious text u would dismiss as it isn't yr God. +u still haven't proved the prophesies u speak of. Write hub maybe?

10. profile image50

Jacq:  GOD told me to tell u unblvrs about prophecies!  I never knew Nostradamus!  U have been used by GOD to show me! I Googled! Bible most accurate for predictions than any other book! 

LOOK HOW MY JESUS OPERATED THRU YOU! HE "LEADS & GUIDES!

Norine it is not nice to use words on a suggestive term to my guest, of subject, use the word fool in a sneaky way is not acceptable nor christian as you claim to be. Your works and words prove different please do not post on my subject here
      Again .

12. profile image50

JESUS called them FOOLS! "O foolish Galatians..."  If unblvr says NO GOD="Fool" as u for agreeing!  U will STAND! Keep ur "twisted" thinking="reprobate mind!" I've done my job = TOLD!  Satan's job=To OPPRESS GOD! Satan already defeated!
      Unfollowing

Nor - whether u believed God spoke thru me or not, I am happy u looked it up. Still doesn't prove 2 me God is real, but u r free 2 feel whatever way u wish abt how u found Nostradamus.
      K&T - u can delete her comments if u need 2 if that helps!

14. profile image50

Jacq: "U" found "Nostradamus" (as serpents but Moses' (God's) ate sooth sayers) & I found "THE BIBLE" which predicted MORE than urs!   Jacq no need to deny-GOD IS REAL! Your "homing device" (spirit) will eventually "reconnect" to GOD(SPIRIT)!TRUT

15. jlpark profile image80

Norine - ah, but is it necessarily your God that exists? Why assume it is? Why assume if he does that he's alone. Please re read my answer above.

16. profile image50

Jacq: AGAIN! "Provide a book w/as many ACCURATE "fulfilled" prophecies written BEFORE the Bible?"

Until then, "PROVE" there is NOT A GOD?

If you REALLY want TRUTH, "research that!"

Kenneth because of space I will answer your question here about cain.Ge 3:66 this scripture says taking of fruit.
      Cain is not in genealogy because Ge 4:5he did not look with any favor on Cain and on his offering. So Cain grew hot with anger and was

18. jlpark profile image80

Norine - that had nothing to do with my comment. You assume if there is a God that it will be yours. There are 1000s of worshipped gods in the world. If there is a God or gods, yrs has the same chance as all others. Stick on topic or go away

19. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark when I use the word fake it is just the same meaning as imposter, imitation, No different then if a person was wearing a police uniform , does that make him a official police officer?  No ,there are imitations of christains.

20. jlpark profile image80

And the comments between you and Norine consist of you saying one thing, and Norine saying that it's wrong, then u saying she's wrong. Different denominations of Chrisitianity don't agree (sometime violent)- yet worship the same God. That is my point

21. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark what I was trying to say to you is if you have three people in an emergency room, two doctors of that profession
      And one just a bystander not doctor,  and they hear the conversation,can that bystander tell the doctors both of you are wrong ?

22. jlpark profile image80

Due to confidentiality - the bystander SHOULDN'T understand unless directly told to do something. What does this have to do with the previous comment? Re: you and Nor. You need to ensure your comments are in order or you make no sense.

23. Kiss andTales profile image59

My comment made sense because you just validated it by reply of bystander, since it is my posted question and I need more space to finish my statement then I use space available
      I posted to you back to back that allowed you to read comments togather

24. profile image50

Jacq: I've told K&T to stop resp out of sequence but it's means to belittle me but can't bcuz WORD given! Now disagreement btwn K&T="taught" v revelation fm Holy Spirit!  BIBLE pertains to MY GOD of which I asked Q & u fur Nostradamus=doe

Norine understand this fact I do not personally know you , this Web site is based on forums and hubs of subjects, behind a device, As I said before I do not agree with your
      Teachings, because scriptures prove different.

We do not agree

26. profile image50

K&T: Again, "taught" v "Holy Spirit's Revelation!"  It's OK! Did Peter & Paul not disagree re: circumcision?  Peter "not complacent" but asked for "revelation" as 1 should do today!  2 Cor 4:3!

27. jlpark profile image80

Can you both not see it? You both claim to be Christian, yet because you are of different denominations you are both busy telling the other that their interpretation (usually bcos of denomination) is wrong. And u expect people to want to convert???

28. profile image50

Jacq: What u fail to realize "IT'S a Spiritual journey," NOT COMPLACENT, but "GROWING" or "changing fm glory to glory" (II Cor 3:18).  Why u thk u see (carnal) dissension but rather "changing" (if revealed to 1 by GOD) into HIS likeness! Heb 4:12

29. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark only God knows everthing . I will say that, as an example if you were in a college and you wanted to learn you would ask questions but valid pertaining to the subject of belief, your questions are directed toward us as , and judging us the sam

30. jlpark profile image80

Nor - just putting this out there again - you need to start writing hubs - you have a lot of knowledge to share that gets lost in yr abbreviated comments - which unfort can come across occasionally as babble. I'd like to read them if you'll write.

31. profile image50

Jacq: "Time" prohibits as I keep grandchildren daily but I will eventually (maybe during summer)!  My desire is to tell ALL how Satan has deceived MOST thru "RELIGION" & has neglected "After the Cross" and/or The Gospel of Christ!  Sorry for babb

32. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine let God judge the right and wrong of his word and who is handling it in all trufulness.
      Just because you talk do nor mean you speak truth.
      If you want to disagree with what I share you can .but I will not argue with you .the truth stands

33. profile image50

Gal 6:1! HE has given WORD & told me to TELL! (I Cor 6:3)!

You're WRONG, Again! Do it NOW so says Scripture! If what I "copy & paste" comes fm WORD=TRUTH!  No "argument" here only TELLING fulfilling promise to GOD! If written, "Search" for

34. profile image0

I tend to agree with Jacqui.  It seems to be a tit  for tat convo.  One of the hardest things to do is to let it go, but it must be done at times.  I also would like to see some hubs from Nor.  It is hard to read short comments.

35. profile image50

Virg: Did u see in Gal 2 the disagree btwn Peter & Paul? Nothing unChristlike about disagremnt. MAN says "Religiously Correct!" "PROVE" until "ON ONE ACCORD" or against Scripture (II Tim 3:16)!

I look forward to writing HUBS when "time" permits

36. Kiss andTales profile image59

I must say what appears to be Tit for tat , is simply a reply to Norine who comes behind my comments,  I did ask her not to write on my posted question for the peace of subject , she continues and has caused this subject hub to look like Tit for tat

37. profile image50

K&T: Good mrng!  "Tit for tat" is what WORD says we should do (II Tim 3:16; I Pet 3:15; I Tim 5:20; II Tim 4:2Ezk 33:7-12Jm 5:19Prov 10:17;19:20Col 3:16+)!  II Tim 4:2 says "Preach the WORD "in season" & "out of season.."  Aren't we to do? Lo

9. JLauren Angel profile image60
    JLauren Angelposted 8 years ago

Atheists can't get past their egos, they have to be right about everything because they have never been able to feel the miracles of being a believer.

Proving that you love someone, means to do something entirely different than what you are talking about.

Yes there is a higher being and yes he is pushing for all Christians to help those who are lost or unable to believe there is a higher being.

It's best to show people, rather than tell them. Atheists have to have physical proof there is a God.

Thank you JLAUREN another good answer
      Not a good thing , but it helps to understand how some one thinks.
      And you are so correct showing people is the best teacher,that is also in a reverse way.
      how do Atheist show their choice, It should be positive

2. jlpark profile image80

J, respectfully, can you see that believer's needing to prove atheist's wrong is also a need to be right, and to show others they are right? I'm just trying to point out yr first statement could apply to both sides. You are right with need for proof.

3. JLauren Angel profile image60
      JLauren Angelposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Jacqui, I can't see the need for both sides. Atheists have been around since 100 b.c. What's there to prove? I'm not always right, I am human. You should also look at this from a human point of view. I do know it takes something drastic to change.

4. profile image50

Jacq: It is not a blvr's "need to be right" that drives him but a desire of "no one is lost!" Even if unblvrs r rt & there is no God, what hurts "doing rt" (society def 2) & being guaranteed "eternal life" vs just "doing rt" w/no reward?

5. jlpark profile image80

Yet, I as a human + an atheist do not have a need 2 b rt. Pls don't generalise.
      Nor - sure, but the way in which 1 is often approached 2 convert is 2 insult, belittle + use scare tactics (Hell etc). Surely the Good side should b 1st, not punishment

6. profile image50

J:"No need to b rt"=no discussion, if not blvr! WE (blvr)= LOVE=no 1 lost=discussion! TRUTH!

"Good side" can't manifest due to "unbelief!"  Belief "key" to "unleashing" PROOF of POWER!  LET GO & LET GOD "WORK!"

Jlpark , you say you read 8 ends, and have not seen fulfilled
      Then you read wrong, there have been many ends Sodom and Gomorrah, babylon, the flood caused a end leaving 8 survivors.Jerusalem temple  the seat of Jehovah earthly throne 70ce, by Rome.

Sodom was the end of the town, not the world. What I said was 'I have LIVED through abt 8 ends of the world.' - meaning dates that have been touted as from the Bible signalling the world itself will end on said date - the last being Oct 7, 2015.

Jlpark that is the very point when it was written and said and end would come it came without fail as a warning to compare, now what is wrong is people pushing ahead saying when these things will happen,the scripture shared says only the father know

10. jlpark profile image80

Ah, but the problem is - all these people, and yourself, claim to be Christian and know the will of God through the Bible. So, you say they are wrong, they say you are - yet yr all Christians. So, who's actually right?

Understand Jlpark that everthing has a copy , example money,  can you tell a fake bill by just looking at it, no !
      The appearance is their to fool you, but what is closely revealed in the light through the paper tells you,
      There are fake christian

12. profile image50

Yes, "fake" but u no them by no revelation of "SPIRIT" worship! Jn 4:24. What's "Spiritual" about a father & son (flesh)? Get real!

BIG MISTAKE!  Looking @ "the letter" v Spirit!

K&T - fake Christians. You see, those you call fake could and probably would say the same abt u becus u r a different branch of Christianity to them. That's the thing - none of u r actually the original author therefore u CANNOT know what was mea

14. profile image50

Jacq:  I thank JESUS for YOU Jacq!  U may not know, but u r a "vessel" being used by GOD! Bcuz of u I discovered Bible Prophecies MOST ACCURATE than other bks!  WHY=GOD!  I didn't need stats!

"Christians" "taught by men"=cant "see"=Matt13:10-13!

15. Kiss andTales profile image59

Norine Jesus did do a Judgment visit to the rebel angels who are spirit creatures but the bible is clear about humans as resting in graves until resurrection hope.
      You are not telling truth to say humans of flesh keep living in spirit after death

16. profile image50

"You are not telling truth to say humans of flesh keep living in spirit after death." Well if "flesh returns to dust" what's going to that "New Govt" u continuously  talk about?  U contradict your own belief!

No  heaven r hell? Explain!

Jlpark and last thought how could satan ask God to bow down to him, because the fact is he was not God the Father .
      He was a son .
      The only nerve that hits me is a lie , and people who lie to others to feed a ego that will take them nowhere.

18. profile image50

K&T: Don't u EVER forget, I BELIEVE Jer 23:1! Do u thk I (myself) WANT TO BE LOST? Didn't it say "WOE?" Do u no what that means?  Why would I jeopardize MYSELF & DRAG OTHERS w/me?  Get REAL! Gal 3!

Eph 4:4-6! ONE SPIRIT! DID HE LIE?

Rm 8:5-

19. jlpark profile image80

Interesting - I never lied. U seem to be defensive about something - if ones faith cannot stand up to questioning - is it strong enough? I ask questions, point out things to learn, and to strengthen yr faith because it can stand up to questioning.

20. profile image50

Jacq: ALL will eventually "see" TRUTH" for IT (GOD"S WORD) will ALWAYS win!  If u don't know, u will!  Keep watching & LOOK @ JESUS!

10. Matthew Harvey profile image61
    Matthew Harveyposted 8 years ago

I get asked that all the time so i uses science to show god is real ill say look at the red sea (when its really the reed sea lol) people ask OK what about it. well scientist say that a effect call wind down set and the wind would have to be blowing east at 63 mph for 12 hours that's the only explanation they can give and the reason why they give that explanation it that they have found horse and human remains and chariot wheels. but no proof of it happening again so perfect time or god. they could not answer. the other I've also used Quantum Physics look at the laws of attraction and read it and they tell where God fit in this law and i tell them. Some may ask “where does God fit in to the law of attraction?” when the appropriate question is “where does the law of attraction fit in with God?”
    The answers are simple yet profound. I began to understand that God is the supreme creator that abides by this same law. He has power over the law, yet lives in complete perfection of it, because it is a perfect law, designed perfectly to support us in our experience of learning through our agency here on this earth.
    God created the Universe. The Universe works by laws. The law of attraction or what can also be called the law of creation is in operation in every sphere of the Universe.
    We are residents of the planet earth that is housed in the Universe, which makes us subject to this perfect law.
    That's how I explain my proof in how God is real because people want that scientific proof

1. profile image50

I AGREE! Our spirits r "connected" to THE CREATOR & we were created as though we have a "homing device" inside & will eventually "return home" or to GOD (Reconciliation!)!

God told me to ask "Provide another book w/as many ACCURATE propheci

Norine it is written Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.”,
      Since the cross is not the truth , it would violate this scripture.
      Which says (must!) to think less is not scriptual.

3. profile image50

K&T: Until u look Spiritually (Jn 4:24 "SPIRIT" overrules  materialistic ="Wood"); & "see" the "MORALE" behind "The Cross" (HOLY SPIRIT="Helper") then u err!

Have u noticed (Jacq) in agreement w/you? Doesn't that tell u something? (Ps 119:63

4. Kiss andTales profile image59

Jlpark , Jesus himself says,
      Mt 4:10Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”
      He did not ever say worship me ! JESUS!

5. profile image50

K&T: TRUTH?" Do u no what that is? U "hung up" on OBJECT (carnal Rm 8:8) & forget WHY(TRUTH)He died on tree,wood,cross which is not the point! The moral of the TRUTH is HE DIED for us & sent "GIFT" which u won't accept! Let Satan side tra

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that there are these HUGE Differences between yr Denomination and Nors's yet u both claim to be Christian. And then claim the other is not or is wrong in their beliefs. Yet both wish to bring others to God.

Jlpark using the comments between me and Norine is a scapegoat for you, the problem is we did not write one thought in the bible it was already hear before our birth.
      So Complaint Is not  valid with us , it is the Heavenly Father.

K&t - I'm merely pointing it out - u r both arguing over who's interpretation of the SAME book is right - if two denominations cannot agree on the SAME religion then how is that supposed to encourage people to 'the truth' - which is true? JW's or

9. profile image50

Jacq: TRUTH!  Read Heb 6:1-3 "We (Believers) MUST be "ON ONE ACCORD" meaning "PROVE" fm WORD doctrine is right!  When told, it is the resp of 1 to "SEARCH" (Acts 17:11) "to see if these thgs are so" & if can't "PROVE," only blowing HOT AIR!

11. profile image0
    ValKarasposted 8 years ago

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but we are overrating our intellectual abilities, because we are not equipped to make mental constructs out of linear conceptualizing. To use some lateral thinking here, both theists and atheists are wrong, as we are merely in a position of an intelligent dolphin "reasoning about the "dry world". Every epoch has been known for a sort of intellectual arrogance  of  - "having THE answers"  -   simply because we are also insecure species who NEED a comfort of certainty, so we create concepts that satisfy that need.
    Our brains are not programmed to grasp a reality out of time and space. Try understanding quantum physics, where an electron can be at two or more places at the same time. This is just a little example of the fact that we simply can't squeeze something so incredibly complicated into our limited paradigm box. To use a simple comparison, we are trying to measure distances with a weight scale.
    However, your dilemma over the existence of God is a cute intellectual adventure, and there is nothing wrong with that, as long as you are just PROPOSING something, not "stating it for a fact". Those who wrote holy books were those same "learned" folks who thought that our planet was flat, and while their divine visions might have satisfied their level of "understanding"  -  we may want to explore some more. Maybe even give up this need for instant answers, and give a chance to future generations to come closer to the Ultimate Truth. A disclaimer: I don't call myself either a believer or an atheist. Please, don't call me any other names, I am just being intellectually humble.

1. profile image50

Please provide another book written BEFORE Bible with as many "ACCURATE" prophecies! If not, GOD continues to speak thru men and HE DOES EXIST! 

" I am just being "intellectually" humble." Prov 3:5 "Lean NOT to YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING!"

Thank you for your reply Val, . This was written before man had technology to find out , who would know this before men did , the shape of the earth ? Isaiah 40:22 There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth,

3. profile image50

K&T:  Good Scripture K&T! 

When TRUTH is spoken, I agree!

PLEASE tell me more re: no hell & why ur more concerned for "object" (materialistic) Christ died on rather than "benefits" (Spirit) given due to DEATH?

4. getitrite profile image71

Only a STRONG Atheist should be put into the same category as believers. I hold the position that: " I don't know" but see no reason to believe in absolute absurdities.  Agnostic Atheist

5. profile image50

Get: It's best to say "IDK" & "Search for TRUTH!"

"absolute absurdities?"

AGAIN, Holy Spirit asks "Provide a book w/as many ACCURATE "fulfilled" prophecies written BEFORE Bible?"

Until then, "PROVE" there's NOT A  GOD!

Good "RESEARCH" unbl

12. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 8 years ago

The best "proof" for the existence of God is the human brain. Nothing else in the universe can compare to the power of 3.5 pound of organ tissue. The power of our thoughts are infinite. The miracle of self awareness. That is why I believe the current advances in AI is doomed to fail. In order for them to create a comparable "thinking brain", it would require "God" and we are not God but God's creation. Does that make sense?

Thank Jackie I appreciate your answer or comments to the question, you speak truth and make a alot of sense.

2. profile image50

Jac: Amen! Makes MUCH "sense!" We're only creations & will NEVER replicate GOD'S infinite "understanding" (MYSTERY)!  (Is 40:28)  MAN will NEVER surpass GOD!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)