jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe in true love?

1. Wolfbrother profile image57
    Wolfbrotherposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in true love?

2. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

Yes, most emphatically because I experience true love every single day.  There's a lot to be said for a person who worships the ground you walk on.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

If you are talking about love between a husband and wife, then I do believe that true love exists when sex becomes absent and still the original liking, friendship and comforting ease exists between them.

4. N.E. Wright profile image81
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

Yes.  Still, for myself I do not want it.  Too much drama.  LOL.

5. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

yes i believe in love when it works, however most of the times that love can turn really toxic

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in true love, or are you making a decision off of what others think

7. Wolfbrother profile image57
    Wolfbrotherposted 7 years ago

Oh no i believe in true love i found my soulmate in my best friend and couldnt be happier i was just interested in finding out whether the idea of true love is still alive and well in the modern age.

8. TheRaptorClaw profile image61
    TheRaptorClawposted 7 years ago

I believe in it because if you find that special person you will know it because true love is love that feels like it will last forever. Not love that goes off and on or lasts for a short while.

9. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do believe in true love. I have not found the person who is my true love yet, but I remain optimistic!

Closed to reply

working