jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Does True Love still exists?

1. moiponetsoka profile image70
    moiponetsokaposted 5 years ago

Does True Love still exists?

2. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

Yes it still exists, my Husband and I are proof of this. We have been together for 13 years now and our love is still strong. My Husband has severe PTSD and can't always show his love for me, but I will stand by his side.

moiponetsokaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

that is wonderful that you found true love and i am happy for you

3. Ashu Rainen profile image58
    Ashu Rainenposted 5 years ago

ya dear it exist..
    ask your mom does she do
    ask your dad do he care

and what about you don't you do...

it exist and it will always be..

moiponetsokaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

my mom and dad divorced about 3 years ago after a series of cheating from my father and he even had a child outside. i want to believe that it exists but its really hard to find someone who will love you the same way as you love them.

2. Ashu Rainen profile image58
      Ashu Rainenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh i am so sorry dear..sad
      it's ok dear you are going to find that person soon and you will be the happiest smile
      don't worry alway's be happy dear
      my best wishes are with you don't forget to tell when you find that person ..wink take care

4. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

Oh definitely. Take my parents, for example, my dad asked my mom to marry him on his first date! My mom said yes, and now they've been married for just over 30 years. True love still does exist; however, it is all a matter if you are ready for true love in your life. I believe in true love and I believe I will find it one day, but i have too much to worry about as is (i.e. school and work) and I am waiting until I am settled into my career. Love is out there, just have to tell yourself that "you are ready for true love".

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Absolutely it still exists.  I've been married for 42 years and both of us would rather be together than with anyone else.  True love endures.

6. profile image53
    lasertekservicesposted 5 years ago

Yes. People encounter different forms of love that is why most tend to fail in recognizing true love.

7. yssubramanyam profile image61
    yssubramanyamposted 5 years ago

Yes, if partners are acccomodative besides mutual understanding and adjustments, the love feeling is elated.

8. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 5 years ago

Yes it does. You just have to take your time and trust in God to send you that special someone. People can't think that everyone that comes across their path is "the one." Because this isn't so.

When you've met the person God has especially for you, you will know it.

working