jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to choose between two lovers?

1. LOT2DO profile image38
    LOT2DOposted 7 years ago

How to choose between two lovers?

2. elvit profile image56
    elvitposted 7 years ago

This would depend on what you want in Mr Right. Is it affection, money, fame, attention etc. Knowing this would inform your choice.

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Listen to your heart.  If you have to choose I think neither is a good choice.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Have one cake and eat the other. Who prevents you?

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

It really does come down to knowing who YOU are, what YOU want, and what YOU need to be happy in a relationship.

Imagine yourself going to the grocery store to purchase some fruit. Whatever you select is based upon YOUR tastes.
    No one outside of you can tell you which person is the right one for you. (However if you truly had found "Mr. Right" it is highly doubtful you would have any difficulty making a choice.)

Apparently all you are doing is trying to decide which is the best choice between the two. Obviously (being in love has nothing to do with your selection process). You may as well continue to date around until you find the one that makes you want to settle down. Otherwise all you are doing is practicing "serial monogamy".  Best of luck!

6. Abbasangel profile image76
    Abbasangelposted 7 years ago

I would ask a heap more questions in relation to your question and I know that is really irritating. I have to know in order to answer this --

1. Why did you choose to have two lovers in the first place?
    I don't understand because, even my crushes for the most part have been monogomous... well the crushes I encouraged myself in.

2. What attracted you to them?

3. What do you want out of a relationship?

4. What do they want out of a relationship?

5. What is now making you ask this question -- as somebody has pointed out why can't you continue having your cake and eating it too?

6. Sex clouds your judgement a lot.... (that is a statement I know) is this part of the reason that it is difficult to decide?
    (be honest with yourself)

7. How do you choose between two lovers?

Me personally, I wouldn't have two lovers.

I would want to give the one I am with the best possible chance of showing me thier love for me in a whole hearted fashion, so I would not put myself in this predicament...

I would not like to be compared against the girl in the afternoon, a distant memory is much easier to beat.

In other words, I would not like to find that the person I am with has another that they are with..... I would not like that at all.

I hope that is helpful.

working