does he still love me? can i get any advice?

1. profile image46
    mluvvyou22posted 7 years ago

does he still love me? can i get any advice?

my ex and i broke up after two months, i have known him for 3 years.. we were together a while before we started dating again for two months. we broke up because he was leaving to be a marine for 4 years. we fought for the 3 months that he was still here but a week before he left he called me and said he still loved me, and a lot of people told me he has been talking about me. but the day before he left i see he is talking to another girl and when he left he wrote her and not me, hes only known her for a bout a month. what do i do?

2. Extinct Soul profile image58
    Extinct Soulposted 7 years ago

Write him a letter, just a casual "Hi, what's up?"'ll find a lot of answers to your questions as soon as he replies..but if he does not even bother to reply back, well, i guess you'll get 100% good answer from that one too. Good luck!!

p.s. ^_^
    I think for a couple that truly love each other, breaking up because the other person has to leave to follow his\her dream was the most weak excuse...

3. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 6 years ago

You move on, that's what you do. So much for paying attention to what people tell you.