jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Are Cancers and Libras a good match?

1. Fotographer profile image57
    Fotographerposted 7 years ago

What do you know about the compatibility of both signs??

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I know they're both human so they should totally go for it!

3. profile image35
    bsarna02posted 7 years ago

Generally speaking all Sunsign are good match to each other. That is why we find so many lovely couple with all combinations of matches.

What does matters is the planetary positions of the two individuals.  To know this you will have to provide date of birth and place of birth and also time of birth of both the individuals.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'm not superstitious nor into astrology but I'm a Scorpio and I spent much of my life with a Libra.  The love of my life.

I don't know what the characteristics of a Libra are but I can tell you he was very deep and sometimes very moody.  If he was mad at me he would just stop talking to me until I figured out what the problem was.  He was very artistically talented and loved jazz which I don't like.  He had great taste in most everything else.  He was a very gentle person and pretty much everyone liked him.  He loved animals.

5. Rob Hanlon profile image59
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

I would say 'yes'.

Depends on the gender though, a male Cancerian and female Librian, should be compatible.

Good luck.

6. alisle profile image49
    alisleposted 7 years ago

It depends on a lot, I study astrology and Cancers are the number one most emotional sign, Libras are more extroverted type of people; so it could work out as in a "good balance" for each other. But Cancers can come off as "too clingy" for a libra because they like there distance.

My sister is a cancer and her boyfriend is a libra, they have been dating for almost 3 years but she definitely cries a lot.

7. Bel Marshall profile image59
    Bel Marshallposted 7 years ago

I am a Libra (air sign), I don't often fare well with water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) in the romantic sense but they usually turn out to be my best friends.
    Honestly, you would need to compare the full chart of each person to really get a good idea, as the Sun sign is not enough to determine who makes a good match and who doesn't.
    I have three Leo siblings and each are very different personalities with different tastes in romantic partners, clothes, work, etc...

8. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

see the oldest clock in the world...    it fascinates everyone who watches the dance...    spinning bodies in perfect sync...  a celestial romance.       All around you see people...    gaging their acts...  waiting upon its gentle turns...   ... read more

9. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Not sure. But I know cancer inside bra is a deadly match!

10. belle10 profile image55
    belle10posted 6 years ago

I think they are a good match. Im a cancer who instantly connected with my Libra coworker. We were both attracted to each other not only phyisically but mentally. We didn't date because we are co workers and in relationships. But if I was single and not his coworker I would date him without hesitation.

working